Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
  1. Collapse Details
    Google+, sometimes written as Google Plus or simply G+, is an Internet-based social network owned and operated by Google. It will be close by Google in April 2019.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Google+ is Google: Uniting services and people who use them. Google+ encourages you to promote Google's services for them. ... Google+ doesn't have ads, but it does feed them. Google+ does have a leg up on other social media sites in that it will never feature ads.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Google+ is Google: Uniting services and people who use them. Google+ encourages you to promote Google's services for them. Google+ doesn't have ads, but it does feed them. Google+ does have a leg up on other social media sites in that it will never feature ads.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Google+ is no longer in the service.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Google+ is Google: Uniting services and people who use them. Google+ encourages you to promote Google's services for them. ... Google+ doesn't have ads, but it does feed them. Google+ does have a leg up on other social media sites in that it will never feature ads.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Google Plus is windup for the last few weeks. It shutdown announcement came in december and the data will be also remove from. So, please don't waste your time with Google Plus.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes I use To Google + .

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I use Google+, the most i like in Google+ is the feature of Hangouts

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Statham View Post
    I use Google+, the most i like in Google+ is the feature of Hangouts
    I'm also using Google + for a long time for SEO or get traffic to my website. But as you know we must say goodbye to it. Farewell Google +

Share on facebook