Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerpat View Post
    You can use online business directories to get found and the above is a good suggestion. The information the PPO provides about the doctor is very basic, when a person is looking at the about me page of the doctor if they do not get enough information to help them choice between one doctor or the other they will move on. You want to give as much information about the background, services and what others are saying about you in your about me page. Make your own.

There are courses out that teach you how to get more of your share of the market online. One person that teaches this type of marketing is Jack Mize, I was one of his students and learned alot.
    What is the best way to get your share of the social media market ?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    i might not be a professional when it comes to advertising, but as an individual social media and a website would help you get advertise. A website that is both desktop and mobile compatible will do great.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    you can start on a free mobile website =)

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I've been opening healthcare clinics for a bit and every time we opened a new clinic or practice, we visited all the complementary medical facilities in the area, did a lot of SEO marketing, and formed hospital relationships. Thats worked very well for us. It's important to open with a good flow of patients to cover those doctor salaries

Urgent Care Clinical Trials

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain
    Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
    For more visit
    .................................................. ............

PHARMASCIENCE THE INDIAN AYURVEDA

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Depends what kind of health care. Who might be the target - elderly or young ppl or corporate workers with private health insurance? for the last one you might need to target businesses not just individuals

Share on facebook

Advertising ecological soolutions for houses - like Veka softline windows for passive buildings!

7. Collapse Details
    I always love telling people about the AARP example. The Colonial Penn insurance company was having problems selling their insurance so they decided to form a membership group that provided all kinds of useful information and resources for seniors. Guess what insurance they recommended?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    http://scammersoncraigslist.blogspot...-to-learn.html

Share on facebook