Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How long and how hard would you work for your busness?
    Hey guys! How long and hard would you work for your bisness? I presume we all want to make enough money so we can be financially free and stable (go to Hawaii etc). What kind of hours are acceptable to you in attaining those goals and for how long? Would you work for 12 hours a day for 10 years to get your company going? Maybe a better question is business or family/life?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Let me start by responding to this question. I really like business and want to make myself financially free and also expand my business and have new ideas. On the other side I do not think its worthwhile to suffer for your business or allow your family and kids to suffer! I would work and give my maximum to my business IF I am able to be a good husband and a father to my kids with the business I am doing. If I would be forced to sacrifice my family time, I would do it a little for a short time (to get things going...) but not for very long! Quality of life comes first!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'm willing to invest whatever it takes in order to attain financial freedom. Only with hard work can one reap the fruits of labor. Although I'm aware that I'm sacrificing much in order to achieve that, I feel that it's worth it. Think about it: instead of working 2-3 hours a day over many years, why not spend 12 hours a day for a year to get your business up and going. You can take it easy from then on.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't think you'll gain any freedom by earning more. In fact, it's been proven that the more a business person makes from a business, the harder they'll work. So for me the concept of working hard for long won't work. There's no guarantee that you'll be alive ten or twenty years from now. It's better therefore to balance how you spend the time you have now between your business and other social [and maybe spiritual] obligations you also need to fulfill in your life. The most I'd work in a day is 8 hours and spend the rest of the time doing other things.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I would work incredibly hard if it is my own business. 8 to 20, 6, maybe 7 days a week if that's what it takes. Especially in the beginning, the amount spent on a business is important. You should experiment with different options for profit, different suppliers, ...
    This is a mistake a lot of people make. They don't invest enough time to make it grow.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    I don't think you'll gain any freedom by earning more. In fact, it's been proven that the more a business person makes from a business, the harder they'll work. So for me the concept of working hard for long won't work. There's no guarantee that you'll be alive ten or twenty years from now. It's better therefore to balance how you spend the time you have now between your business and other social [and maybe spiritual] obligations you also need to fulfill in your life. The most I'd work in a day is 8 hours and spend the rest of the time doing other things.
    I agree with your opinion. I really would love to create something and make it grow but balance is the most important thing, there is a good old saying which goes "A rich person is not the one who has alot but the one who needs little".

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you're really passionate and not money driven then you will work however long you have to until you get it. As long as you have good time management and always keep in contact with the outside world then you're fine. I have a separate business outside of MLM, and I know what it's like to isolate yourself and focus only on your goals. It's a catch 22 because yes I was making money, but my girlfriend wasn't talking to me so I had to re-build that business up again until it was back in good standing (if you catch my drift). You have to find that balance between life and work and also understand as your company grows your time may be limited.

If you're willing to sacrifice until you get to the point where everything is green, and you can be completely free then go for it. But never, ever give up.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Since my business is my passion, I would work till I drop and that means exactly what I said. I could sleep in my office if I wanted to so, since my environment is so comfy. As for my social life, the majority of my friends work with me and it's very relaxed. These are my friends, not work acquaintances that I make smalltalk about the weather.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I would sleep at 3 in the morning and wake up at 7 when I first started it. And I felt more alive than ever. I was so interested in what I was doing, it didn't matter to me. And time would just fly by. I gave in my all and it was all worth it in the end.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Our business operates everyday. We have complications and family problems that's why we have a lot of debt to pay which is so stressful, I'd rather want to go to vacation than be stuck at home saving and saving for something we could have afforded a long long time ago. It is so dismaying to have a messed up family since you will always be affected by every decision one takes.

Share on facebook