Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    As my main income is from my small farm at the moment, branching out going from field to fork with the stuff I can grow like the potato will give me a means of seeing real profit from my work. I would like to work on a 5 day a week basis but this will depend on the location and passing trade.

I will put in what I feel it requires would be the bottom line, but without my family life suffering or my farm standards being lowered. I don't have any machines round here, so all the planting, weeding and harvest are done by me and the wife (daughter helps for 5 seconds here and there). If you needed 10 years at 12 hours a day, I'd say pack it in.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1982 View Post
    As my main income is from my small farm at the moment, branching out going from field to fork with the stuff I can grow like the potato will give me a means of seeing real profit from my work. I would like to work on a 5 day a week basis but this will depend on the location and passing trade.

I will put in what I feel it requires would be the bottom line, but without my family life suffering or my farm standards being lowered. I don't have any machines round here, so all the planting, weeding and harvest are done by me and the wife (daughter helps for 5 seconds here and there). If you needed 10 years at 12 hours a day, I'd say pack it in.
    Whats it like working in nature? I have been told that its actually one of the best workplaces in the world. That its hard but very rewarding and soothing?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'm personally willing to do whatever it takes (within reason) to achieve the goal and I only plan on stopping to rest once I have reached said goal. I think it's important to put in as much hard work and dedication into reaching one's goals so that if you eventually end up failing or succeeding, you'd know that you have done all you can and will have no regrets. As for my specific goals, I really just want to reach an amount of annual income that would afford me a little financial freedom, enough for me not to have to stress about the more trivial things in life that involve expense.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thread: How long and how hard would you work for your business?
    Right now I'm 50-50. I work full-time online 100% but 50% I work as a V.A. managing websites and blogs and the other 50% - still trying to build my own online business. I have to balance my time between work and taking care of my family. I work around ten hours a day except on Sundays. So far it's enough as long as I stick to my schedule.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Oh heck! I have to have balance and I am willing to give a lot of my time to make a buck....but here and now is here and now and I am not going to bury myself for tomorrow. I will work 12 hours a day to work for myself, yes ONLY if I am enjoying what I am doing and I get to do it when and how I want! With that said.... you have to remember there is more to life then money and work. What are we working for?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Starting your own business is what every one ever dreams about. I think it will be much practical if you put as much effort in your business as it needs. I would do anything to thrive my business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I would do everything that I can for my business but I would also make sure I have time for my family. One of the reasons I work hard is for my family but if my family feels like I don't have time for them then I should make adjustments. Most people forget to spend time with their families because they are too caught up with what they are doing. We should try not to bring work home. If you're at work then do your work but if you're at home then you should be with your family.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    How hard are your competitors willing to work to win and take your business?

Family should always be number one priority of course, but there are competitors who are willing to do whatever it takes...

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Business work is always hard when you are use different Development strategies for business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    We work incredibly hard for our business, as out ethos is to help other businesses work harder too. We release new updates of our software regularly, and are active online to get the word out. You only get out what you put in. This isn't achieved by being lazy.

Share on facebook

Document Automation Software from TheFormTool - saving businesses up to 90% staff time and expenses.