1. Collapse Details
    Korean Cosmetics import to China and USA
    I am looking for partners in China and the U.S. who are interested in Korean cosmetics/skin care products. I have a wide variety of brands such as; Innisfree, TonyMoly, Nature Republic, Missha, Banila Co., Etude House just to name a few. Products will be coming from South Korea and I am open to proposals for business.

Please PM me for more information.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi
    I am interested, please add me my id hadabinod@hotmail.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi I have used Korean TonyMoly cream for the skin on my face . Night cream is good but not enough . To be honest price does not match the quality at all. Recently I got collagen liquids and hand and body lotion by Modera visit site . I can truly confirm that Liquid BioCell improves joint mobility, helps promote healthy cartilage and connective tissue, and promotes joint lubrication. I was surprised that the range of the price is democratic and also this product can be delivered worldwide. Sincerely recommend that product . It's an American high quality and organic product line.Cheers!!!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    My first question is connected to the type of cosmetics. It'll be great if it is so. And it is much simpler to import natural brands.

Share on facebook

Last edited by RosalindaSmith; 07-20-2020 at 05:37 PM.