Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Any CopyWriters Here??
    Hey! Do you know anyone who would like to make some extra money writing for a business or for a website or blog? Have them come here and join our community! Then, they can offer their copy-writing services to our thousands of small business owners and internet marketers for free!

Why has noone posted yet, you ask? Because this section is brand new!

Who wants to be the first to post in here and get Maximum Exposure?

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and suggestions!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have a Honours B.A in Professional Writing from York Uni here in Toronto- I would be interested in picking up some copywriting jobs as that has always been my true passion. Let me know. Thank You in Advance..

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Sounds like it could be good, I'll check it out soon.

Thanks for the share!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi, thanks for posting this "ad" here. It's quite interesting. I just started writing "professionally". I used to do it in my previous job, editing manuals, writing orientation materials, and other stuff like that, but I did it on the side. Meaning, it was not in my job description and I did it just because my supervisor was so good at persuading me to do it

I'm not sure if I'm qualified for the job you're offering because I don't have anything to back up my claim yet, but I can assure you that writing has always been my passion. It's only now that I've decided to use it to earn money .

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    http://eelosoft.com/blog/product/web...earch-writing/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would like to be considered for this group as I have paid experience as a freelancer. Though I am updating my portfolio, here is a link that displays some of my credentials and client feedback. Here is also an online portfolio that links to my byline articles.

Share on facebook

Last edited by jswindell; 04-05-2014 at 12:06 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    I would also like to be considered for this position. I regularly contribute for yahoo contributor. I also have ran my own blog for the last two years. I hope to hear form you soon.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    This is a great section, people who are interested in hiring writers for their website can come and visit.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Your copy should be increasing your sales conversion rates and building your brand, but it isn't. If you know you need some real, professional help, read on...

The right copywriter can motivate Up To 80% Of Your Visitors to do what you want them to do... sign up for the email, contact you for an appointment or even buy something. I mean, that's the whole reason why you have a website for your business, right?

If you're a business owner who's trying to grow, you know you need to stand out from the crowd. You need an edge.

So why is the online business you've been running (still) struggling to reach its goals?

• Are you investing in the wrong things?
    • Do you not know how to (really) promote your business?
    • Do you need someone to guide you through?

"A man is great not because he hasn't failed. A man is great because failure hasn't stopped him" - Confucius

What's Wrong With My Page?

Listen, if you don't know what you're doing wrong - on your own - join the club. 46.8% of small business owners just like you are trying to figure it out themselves. Half of you don't know if you're doing it right and 14% Know You Aren't. Yikes.

Here's a secret: Good copy - the Best copy - Is Not Manipulation. Good copy conveys benefits to those who are interested. That's it. Simple and to the point. But, it isn't easy.

I Can Help!

With two Ivy league degrees (Brown and Columbia Universities), and a solid track record in sales and marketing, I'e been working with words a long time! Over 10 Years, in fact. So let me put that expertise to work for you. it's one thing to take a gamble. It's another to make a calculated investment.

*** Let's go through your copy, Together. Then, we'll rewrite it, Together.***

I'll guide you Step-By-Step. I'll give you Easy, Practical, and Actionable nuggets that you can use Right Now to Immediately Increase Conversions. AND, I won't stop working with you until you Reach Your Goals. You'll get unreasonable quality for a very reasonable price.

What To Do Next...

Reply to my post,
    visit my website,
    or drop me a line to athena@bevylab.com.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Share on facebook

Is Your Copy Costing You Customers?

"I never really understood the value in a good copywriter until I had one. I used to write all my own stuff and in hindsight can't believe I did.
    If you're on the fence about it I'd follow through and get a good copywriter. It's worth the investment" - The Fastlane Forum

ATHENA SANTORA, Conversion Copywriter

www.bevylab.com www.athenasantora.com

I offer free mentoring calls as a way to give back and support social entrepreneurship.

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,

I offer content creation services for small business owners who do not have time to write. I like creating in-depth articles, how-to articles written in a friendly, conversational tone.

I don't do academic writings. Before writing I am looking to understand the business needs, otherwise it would be a waste of money for the business owner (unless you want only fill content). I am also an SEO and I optimize all the articles by default.
    You can find me at here.

Share on facebook