Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My name is Hannah and I represent the company Polimentor.
    Polimentor is a Google Partner Internet-marketing company, active on the market for more than 5 years.

We work with:

Social Media
    - Facebook/ Twitter/ Linkedin/ Instagram/Google+/Pinterest
    - Manage groups/pages
    - Advertising
    - Forums posting

Google Adwords:
    - Search
    - Display network
    - Mobile campaign
    - Shopping campaign
    - Remarketing
    -Dynamic remarketing
    - Youtube advertising

Google Analytics
    SEO
    Email marketing
    Web-analytics

We have managed 3500+ successful advertising campaign,
    We work with a wide variety of businesses, including e-commerce, IT consulting, SEO firms, tourism, fitness and yoga centers and more, constantly expanding range of markets.
    Let's discuss all this over chat or skype naa.polimentor

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello all! New this forum but I'd like to make one thing clear, I am one of the very best social media marketing experts you will find. I'm not going to type up a long post of all my achievements, I'd rather show you what I can do instead of tell you about what I've done in this past. My company Premier Executive Media is growing very steadily and we're on track to become one of the largest in the industry. It would be an HONOR to help any of you guys/girls out with any of your social media needs.

I'm very easy to get in contact with, reach out to me here or on Social Media at: @ZayVonJohnson (Or you could just type my name in and see the various new stories done on me )

Take care!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I am currently doing work with businesses on creating Social Media Strategy & Marketing Plans. Doing consulting on Branding, Strategy & Implementation to clarify business goals & develop plans to reach them.
    Here is my new project:
    http://socialmediatrafficsource.com/...ting-services/

I love learning about new businesses and researching ways to help them succeed. Hit me up would love to chat more about YOUR project.

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

4. Collapse Details
    I am currently doing work with businesses on creating Social Media Strategy & Marketing Plans. Doing consulting on Branding, Strategy & Implementation to clarify business goals & develop plans to reach them.
    Here is my new project:
    http://socialmediatrafficsource.com/...ting-services/

I love learning about new businesses and researching ways to help them succeed. Hit me up would love to chat more about YOUR project.

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

5. Collapse Details
    I just posted our SMM services here..hope we get approve and do more lot of business from this site..

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Are you getting ROI through your Digital Marketing Techniques?? [30% OFF]
    ★★ Just imagine your leads/sales converting in double quantity within upcoming month by reducing the expenditure on your digital marketing!★★★★Express Deliver & Great Turnaround ★★★★★★ Get Your Dream Digital Marketing results with ScriptechWeb ★★★★

We believe in 100% White Label SEO and Manual Backlink building..
    Within next upcoming months you’ll see dynamic top ranking results through our continuous digital marketing optimization techniques on project associated Website according to the chosen packages.

Our main Focus:
    ✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction
    ✔ Service On Best Price

✔ TOP Quality Service

✔ Unlimited Support for Our Client

Our Expertise Skills:

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

SMM (Social Media Marketing)

SEM (Search Engine Marketing)

PPC Campaign (Pay Per Click)
    image.jpg
    Why to wait in a queue? Hurry up now and Call us for a FREE SEO Audit Now!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you need CHEAP Social Media Services (Followers, Likes, Comments...) visit https://www.buycheaplikesandfollowers.com

Share on facebook
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Collapse Details
    Simply pondering would I offer free and paid administrations? Say, 500 free twitter devotees for every individual, at that point more for an extra cost, would I be able?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Basically contemplating would I offer free and paid organizations? Say, 500 free twitter aficionados for each person, by then more for an additional cost, would I be capable?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    yes. for quality social media u can contact us.

Share on facebook