Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Need TRAFFIC For My WEBSITE!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need TRAFFIC For My WEBSITE!!
    Hello! Do you have the ability to send lots of web visitors to anyone's website? Are you an affiliate of a website traffic company?

If so, I have great news for you!

You see, you are in our new FREE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION. If you register as a member of our community, you can advertise in here for FREE to thousands of website owners and small business owners!

Yes, I realize that it's pretty empty in here. But it won't be for very long! This is your opportunity to get the maximum exposure for your business.

So what are you waiting for? It's FREE!!

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and suggestions!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,

I have set up a lingerie business and I am trying to get my name out.
    Webite-www.LydiasLuxuryLingerie.com
    Facebook-www.facebook.com/LydiasLuxury

Thank you in advance.

Lydia

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I will friend you and send out your link! Good luck! Oh and I am getting ready to start a group on FB for women to promote their business. Also, be sure to set up a twitter account, FB page, use this forum too. Use pinterest, check out bubblews and all the other 1000's of social-networking sites you can find! If you need help with any of these let me know as I love setting up accounts for them.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thank you all for the feedback. I am in the process of setting up Bing search engine and advertising, so hopefully that will help me out some more. I also have a twitter account now www.twitter.com/Lydias_Luxury.

Again any feedback is appreciated .

Lydia

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kal30314 View Post
    Hi Lydia, I really like your website. I LIKE you on Facebook, share it with my Facebook friends, following you on Twitter & re-twit your first post. Hope that bring a little more traffic to your website.

Another way you can bring traffic to your site is to find places on the net or online that have some where you can enter your website, like RetailMeNot and Bigcrumbs. If you think this is a good ideal just go to both of these websites, find where it say My Profile Page & add your website. Both of these website has lot of traffic coming to them and are free to join. There are plenty more websites online like these two where you can add your website for free. This is a good way to learn about what I call organic back linking to your website but the only thing is you are doing all the work.

One more thing if you need a little more push in the search engine department I would go a heard and add your website to more search engine. I just tried your website in Google search I find it just find but don't forget about other search engine like Yahoo and AOL. I hope this help and Good Luck!
    Thank you for your support
    Lydia

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think your best bet would be to spread your website as much as you can, on Facebook, Reddit, twitter, forums etc. from there you will start to see a growth in traffic that is actually real and I would recommend buying some advertising space on certain websites once again such as reddit because it really will allow your website to be seen by millions especially if you post it to specific places that would be interested in your website and not just some random page that gets 3 visitors a year. Good luck

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I have plans to start selling website traffic soon

If anyone's interested please send me a PM and let me know, will reply to you all when I set it up. Prices will be cheap!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    No thanks. I prefer to get traffic for my site the old fashioned way. I visit forums, post blogs. Basically i actively seek quality visitors. Spreading the word wherever i can can. Although i usually target a niche demographic. I guess it all depends on what you want the traffic for. I personally need traffic with genuine interest.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Sounds like a neat idea!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac9100 View Post
    No thanks. I prefer to get traffic for my site the old fashioned way. I visit forums, post blogs. Basically i actively seek quality visitors. Spreading the word wherever i can can. Although i usually target a niche demographic. I guess it all depends on what you want the traffic for. I personally need traffic with genuine interest.
    Well traffic will be targeted to your niche. Traffic for many niches will be available including Adult, but this will cost more than regular niches. It's quite cheap though overall. But like I said just send me a PM if you're or anyone else is interested and I will respond when I have everything up and running.

Share on facebook