Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Need TRAFFIC For My WEBSITE!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    This is a great addition to your forum! This in addition with the online from home money making section will bring tons more traffic to this forum, and good quality traffic at that. The internet is full of money making schemes which will hopefully allow for your forum to grow exponentially!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    www.ibourl.net/gregsfreeleadsforever01

Heres a link to a lead sharing program that I am a part of. All the instructions are included. Lots of business/ online marketing help/ ideas and software as well. Good people. Hope this helps.

Greg

Share on facebook

Last edited by GHogan; 03-07-2014 at 11:47 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Try TraffUp, you can add your website. It is a point exchange program, so by viewing other sites you gain points. Then those points are used to get views on your own website. It can also be sued to get more Twitter followers and retweets. This is my referrel link so please use it so I can get some referral points Good luck!
    http://traffup.net/free/?rf=415599033

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can simply start with paid traffic and then later on change to organic traffic when you start gaining a lot of views. it is always better to start that way. It will be hard at first but later on you will appreciate it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Offer free, original, and quality content on your site.
    Trying to get more backlinks on your website this may help to increase the traffic.
    Supplement your original content.
    Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic.
    Use social media.
    Advertise your presence.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Social media sites are good option for getting traffic on your business websites.You can also do blog posts and forums for creating backlinks.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Many ways to increase the website traffic like:Marketing on social media sites,Blog comment,Forums or Bookmarking of your webpage.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Make a blog, post on sites, and spread the word about your website

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    What I suggest is:

1. Guest blog posting - Writing guest posts on popular blogs (blog with a high PR or a lot of visitors) It's all about content!

2. Infographic Marketing - Creating and distributing infographics or other interesting image type content - Build an email list of high ranked blogs, email all of them and ask them if they will post your infographic. Most of them will, you'll be surprised.

3. Building relationships/Interaction - Blog commenting, participating in a discussion on twitter, facebook, LinkedIn groups, forums.

4. Submissions - Look into getting listed with some internet yellow pages sites or other online directories.

Customer acquisition and traffic generation is one of the most important things in order to increase your revenue. However, the 'single most' important focus should be User Retention.
    Also, be aware of generating good and not bad traffic.

Note: I have given similar answer in another thread here. (just Fyi in case you come across it)

Good Luck!

Share on facebook

- Regina Rosas Amat
    Passionate Marketer, Marketing Analyst at SuperTasker. The place where you can get digital tasks super fast.

10. Collapse Details
    Getting a paid traffic is not good idea because its for short time if you did not maintain the position in the search engine page, whereas organic traffic is the best deal and you use it by your own ans knows how to maintain the place. So for TRAFFIC you need to use blog and article submission, bookmarking, social networking, directories, image and video sharing etc.

Share on facebook