Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I prefer to get traffic for my site the old-fashioned way. I visit forums, post blogs. Basically, I actively seek quality visitors. Spreading the word wherever I can-can. Although I usually target a niche demographic. I guess it all depends on what you want the traffic for. I personally need traffic with genuine interest.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Get more links to your site like I did for my website. Checkout our website here.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I agree with that what you said

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    you need to do SEO for your website . You can get lot of traffic from SEO.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I am buying targeted traffic hits.

https://buy4julius.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you need traffic to your website, you need to do SEO. You can get lots of traffic from SEO. SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is the right path to get a first rank on the google. SEO is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.

SEO Contains

1)On Page Optimization
    2)Off Page Optimization
    3)Technical SEO

On Page Optimization includes all the activities related to optimization of the website which includes meta tags(title tag,meta description,meta keywords), URL structure of the page , internal linking within website, optimized image with alt text, proper heading tags, quality content.

Off Page Optimization- linking your site from an external website.You can use various off page strategies SMO(Social media Optimization),Video Submission,Local Business,Blogs Submission,Infographics Submission,Image Sharing,Forum Participation, Classifield Submission, Article Submission,PPT Submission, Social Bookmarking & Directory Submission.

Technical SEO - is used to increase the domain authority and page authority of your website.

It includes:

1)Google Search console
    2)Generate XML Sitemap & robots.txt file
    3)Migrating your Website to HTTPS
    4)Add Structured Data Markup(Schema)
    5)Breadcrumb Menus
    6)Mobile Friendliness
    7)Site Speed

Scrutinysoft is one of the best Software company in Chennai. It provides end to end services & perfect solutions for your business. Scrutinysoft is also one of the Best SEO Service Providers in Chennai

Connect us Scrutinysoft

Hopefully My Answer was helpful to you in some way, Thank you.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I want daily 1000 organic traffic to my website. This is a online flight ticket booking sites in india. Is there any technique is used please inform me.

cheap flights| online flight ticket booking | cheap international flights tickets

Share on facebook

Last edited by onlinebotservice; 03-14-2019 at 06:08 AM. Reason: easy

8. Collapse Details
    Hey I am from Amsterdam and Usually for getting traffic on my De Kroon Website I post on social media pages and give the website link.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Jackwilliamnl; 04-30-2019 at 01:24 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    Steps to get more traffic on website...

1.Optimize you website content
    2.Using social media
    3.Do content outreach and guest posting
    4.Create a system that allows you to get reccuring traffic
    5.Repackage and Repurpose your content

Share on facebook