Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Promote your affiliate links for free!!
    Hey Everyone! We just opened our BRAND NEW FREE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION. Are you an affiliate of a web hosting company or a Domain Registration Company? What about a SEO company, Social Media Marketing Company or Web Design Company?

Do you offer services that our community members and website visitors would be interested in? Remember, our website attracts thousands of small business owners and online marketers.

This is a great opportunity for you to start promoting your service or affiliate link FOR FREE!!

There's not much in life that really is free...but THIS IS ONE OF THEM!

So why wait? If you don't directly offer these type of services, then why not register as an affiliate for free and then promote your affiliate link here for free?

Right now, there are very few posts...so your ad will receive the Maximum Free Exposure!!

Feel free to post your comments and suggestions!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    That is such a great idea! Thanks for adding this to the forum! Can't wait to see all the links from members. Getting free exposure for affiliate links can be hard, because some places consider them spam. Thanks again!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    This is a great addition to the site, thank you very much for adding this. It will help a lot of members get that little bit further

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This is an additional benefit from being a member of this forum. I will be posting my affiliate links in her pretty soon.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the additional benefit I will be posting my affiliate links soon too. And maybe I will make some money
    from that.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    That is because this is the BEST forum EVER! I have been very very happy with what I have learned, what I have taught and what I can do on this forum. Thank you so much for putting it together so nicely and you should take a extra day off for being so super AWESOME!!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi! I'm Michelle, new here. I came across this forum and found it helpful for our business. Hope I can learn and share as well.

Any tips on how to promote here? Thanks!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    That sounds like a great idea but could you please tell me the procedure? When I clicked on FREE CLASSIFIED SECTION I couldn't find any option to post anything.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    pacifica302 Guest
    The idea's brilliant,but how do i become an affiliate here also where do i promote my link....

Share on facebook

Last edited by pacifica302; 12-29-2014 at 05:03 PM.

10. Collapse Details
    you may want to also check out
    http://atrextrade.com/?partner=aderk84

they've been in business 3 years now and providing a steady income for their investors 🙌

they also have a 5% referral down line commission

Share on facebook