1. Collapse Details
    Attention Web Masters And Programmers!!
    Hello and welcome to the SBF Classifieds Section! Are you a web programmer or a software developer? If so, you have found the PERFECT PLACE to post a FREE AD, promoting your services to our thousands of small business owners! Our community is growing every day! These people need great web programming and you can provide it!

All you need to do is register for free and post an ad in here!

I know it seems quiet right now in here, but that's only because this section is BRAND NEW!!

What better time than now to receive MAXIMUM EXPOSURE?

So, go ahead. Register today and post your free ad. Then, for extra exposure, post in our forums and promote your services in your signature!

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and suggestions!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Thank you very much for this opportunity, I am currently taking a course that covers Software Development and Programming Languages so maybe in the near future I will be able to offer my services!
    However, I have been told by several people two stories. One is that there is good money in Software Development, the other is that is extremely hard to find work. Could you please PM a little information ,if you have any, on these concerns.

Thank you

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Kindly share the complete URL of your classified website by which one can identify the right one as well and gain benefit by posting classified ad also.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello Are you a web programmer or a software developer? If so, you have found the PERFECT PLACE to post a FREE AD, promoting your services to our thousands of small business owners! Our community is growing every day! These people need great web programming and you can provide it!

Share on facebook