Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need Guidance For My Business..
    Hello! Do you consider yourself an expert in Business? Perhaps you have a degree in Business Management or Marketing. Our community members and website visitors are primarily small business owners. They are here to network, make friends, get business advice, find services...etc.

So, we created this new section! If you provide Business Consulting Services, then feel free to promote your business in this section for FREE!

Just register to join our community...then post your ad for free! Your ad will be seen by the PERFECT AUDIENCE!

An added way to generate a buzz about your services is to offer helpful insight and post inside our main forum. Promote your business consulting service in your signature file!

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and suggestions!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    No matter which industry your business belongs to it requires stringent security services to keep the business running smoothly and effectively. Thanks!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    As founder of two organizations, three years experience in creative marketing and a Masters in international business, I now offer one-on-one sessions in business consulting. Instead of coaching you directly, I use a creative approach that allows you to focus more on your product while we work together to establish or innovate your business model. In the end, you end up teaching yourself what is best for your business, provided a clearer understanding of both your expertise and those of your teammates as well as how best to utilize them toward the future of your company.

Please feel free to comtact me if this sounds like an approach that would suit your needs. I thrive on helping leaders of business across all industries!

Best,
    Sarah

Creative Business Coach
    Create your Niche
    chttp://createyourniche11.com
    morag.katz@gmail.com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It will not matter to which industry your business related. The thing which matter is your hard work, desperation to achieve your goal as soon as possible and your business implementation. Thanks!!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yeah I'm an expert and glad to help. I have a degree and have owned 6 successful businesses with one failure and one wash.

I'll be around here to help.

Share on facebook

WebHost.Pro Web Hosting | Add your business for free at BizFaves.com

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbus View Post
    Hello! Do you consider yourself an expert in Business? Perhaps you have a degree in Business Management or Marketing. Our community members and website visitors are primarily small business owners. They are here to network, make friends, get business advice, find services...etc.

So, we created this new section! If you provide Business Consulting Services, then feel free to promote your business in this section for FREE!

Just register to join our community...then post your ad for free! Your ad will be seen by the PERFECT AUDIENCE!

An added way to generate a buzz about your services is to offer helpful insight and post inside our main forum. Promote your business consulting service in your signature file!

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and suggestions!

Hello Smallbus,

Firstly, it's really great to see more persons becoming producers instead of only consumers. As a successful Serial Entrepreneur for the past 12 years, i've trained Direct Sales agents, assisted persons in growing a business to survive quickly in a simple non-technical way & recently started another online.
    I operate a Global Shopping Network on FB & can assist. You are encouraged to download my 15 step guide absolutely FREE for your self and those you know will benefit. Let me know how it turns out, will be glad to hear from you all.

All The Best To Your Success!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It is always worth if you are getting suggestion from an expert person.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Your business can be part of this revolution by first recognizing the importance of Human Resources departments and then by empowering them to place the best talent on board.Click the link below to know who can help you take that step toward prioritizing talent recruitment and management.
    http://www.slideshare.net/jotstaffy/...iates-services

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    In case if you need a Office Space for Rent in Hyderabad or any other major cities all over INDIA. You must look out for WORKAFELLA. Every Workafella Business Centre in Chennai comes with a premiere list of amenities and standardized infrastructure. The fully serviced and furnished plug & play office spaces provide 24/7 access, high-speed connectivity, surveillance, front desk and maintenance.

Share on facebook

Last edited by lucifermorningstar; 07-06-2018 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

10. Collapse Details
    I am not a expert because everyone have knowledge according to experience but i will help you as much i can do.

Share on facebook