Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Hello !!! Am looking for serious business people to invest with on Oil and Gaz E-mail: ( jeams331gears@gmail.com )

WhatsApp ( +971544387924 )

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    What kind of Business Consulting Services are you providing? or you need business consulting about your business?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Where do I register to join this community?
    Thanks.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, I am a business owner but I am not considering myself as an expert Because at my point of view you have to learn in each phase of business. But yes I am good at my business at this stage. As per my point of view, you have to promote your business at every level to get maximum audiences for your business.

Promoting your business is not the only way to grow your business, but you have to also use the latest technology to alive your business in the market.

Nowadays online presence of any business is important, so you have to make your business presence online in the form of a mobile application. An app like an Amazon is the best example of an online business which is growing at the Blazing Speed.

Read: If you need guidance to build an app.

Thanks for creating this section where we can advertise our business.

Share on facebook

Last edited by sapna_sagar; 02-09-2019 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Found some useful blog that helps so i like to link it with answer

5. Collapse Details
    Hello, I'm Evan Goodman, provides small business coaching and mentoring services across Sydney. Over 30 years of entrepreneurial experience and expertise in start-ups across different industries, growing them into viable companies and help you to greater success in your business. Click here Business Coach to get know more information about my services.

Share on facebook

Last edited by evangoodman; 03-04-2019 at 01:56 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Take advice from an expert business and financial analysis consultancy firm.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi everyone! I am also a startup owner myself and we are building the world's first consulting software here in Silicon Valley for small and medium size businesses exactly to help small business owners and employees just like you to get the help they need, for lower cost, and much higher quality! We offer free insights and reports by analyzing your financials and asking you and your employees questions on our platform. Our revenue model is through premium subscriptions or if you choose to hire us for the implementation of an action plan we suggested either for a problem we identified in our reports or a problem you brought up which needs to be solved. On a separate note, our subscription model is for clients who'd like to communicate with our consultants about anything and anytime, ranging from concerns they might have or discussing our findings and reports. Please feel free to check out our landing page and any feedback would be greatly appreciated: www.vezeer.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    What are the best part of any business like how do i make it sustainable and long time exist with good or enough investment in funds and stocks, or online business whether its from eCommerce, or bitcoin..

Share on facebook