1. Collapse Details
    Creating a Online PC repair business
    Hi guys I am wanting to do my own ONLINE PC repair business. I am talking about basically a "work from home" thing where I do all this remotely from the internet fixing things like, software and viruses, and connecting and installing peripherals, and other various tasks like diagnosing hardware problems.

I was wondering what the neat way to go about this would be??

Do I need to be Inc? LLC?

Where's the best place to create my website?

What's a good RDS software to use for logging onto people's computers remotely?

What should I charge?

I assume as long as I have a PayPal account, which I have had for many years I should be able to accept payments from PayPal?

Should I have someone design the site for me or create it myself?

REALLY need some guidance on how to get started PLEASE!!

My background is about 17 years in the PC industry, where I have repaired systems, built systems from scratch, connected networks, and various hardware devices. I am FULLY versed in MS Windows 95-10, and Mac OSX Lion-Mavericks, and some Ubuntu.

Please shoot me some ideas .....

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Bumping post

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Specialized aptitudes aren't sufficient to open a PC fix business – your If you have a skill for fixing hardware, beginning a PC fix business could Complete Insureon's simple online application today to analyze.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Specialized aptitudes aren't sufficient to open a PC fix business your If you have a skill for fixing hardware, beginning a PC fix business could Complete Insureon's simple online application today to analyze.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details