Thread: Business ideas

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you start focusing on IF AN IDEA OR BUSINESS IS OVER SATURATED you will soon realize EVERYTHING has quite a bit of competition. Any business having to compete with Amazon (Look at Toys R Us, and Sears closing) is risky.
    If everything you do, your BEST idea is to dominate small niches.
    But before you research and target your audience, at the end of the day, if you want to start your own business, you need to be passionate about it.
    WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
    If it's web design GO FOR IT! If home make products are, GO FOR IT!
    If web design is it, find a smaller niche of businesses that just aren't capitalizing on websites. Example: Mobile Car Detailing Businesses. They might not think they need a website. What is you advertise to ONLY them, make a bada** mobile detailing page for concept, and get you your first flood of clients.
    Once you get that, open it up to other niches, perhaps in the same industry, car lots, paint shops, oil change places. And slowly branch out!
    For the natural products, give a few away, get feedback, and reviews. Take to local places to sell, and attend trade shows, or local events to showcase.
    Get you a shopify store, sell on FB Marketplace, contact any and all all-natural businesses. Target Vegan groups and forums, etc.

You have to make FINDING YOUR AUDIENCE important to succeed. Hope this helps

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you want to start a business from there are multiple options available if you have little bit experience in any of these

Web Design
    Bridal and Wedding Consulting Service
    Conduct Cooking Classes
    Plant Nursery
    Photography
    Product Customization
    Apparel Designing/Boutique

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Why do you want your own business? In my opinion, business is the kind of earnings that can bring income through time. You need a different kind of earnings if you want to earn quickly. There are many ways to earn money online. For example Im trading. I started trading when lost my job. A lot of time I spend on the Internet and search. And once I see an advertisement with a man who was a trader he says very interesting things about this job. And I started to look for information on the Internet: to read the article on the topic of trading, watch the video and then found a site https://www.sharptrader.com/ with information for beginner traders. This site helps me to begin trading and earn money. I have a lot of free time and good job. And now earn money more then bussinessman.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Good business ideas are now rarely seen.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi there,

Before starting an online business you need to consider many aspects like advertising, web development, marketing strategy and such. Also, make sure to know your competitors.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    it depend on your business

Share on facebook

Passionate To Write and draw, Especially about politics and art. Check my harga iphone 6

7. Collapse Details
    check my profile in signature

Share on facebook

Passionate To Write and draw, Especially about politics and art. Check my harga iphone 6

8. Collapse Details
    There many ways to find income at home. It's up to your taste and interest. Actually you have many options to take. Some of those are you can do business at home , sell something though online or work homebase.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Honestly, such a business idea for yourself)

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I think that it is unlikely that anyone will simply share a really good business idea with others, instead of its gradual self-realization. I can only present you with some successful business models following the example https://www.splento.com/headshots-photographer-london that you can use in your business.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Anthony_Owens; 11-13-2018 at 02:10 PM.