Thread: Business ideas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    We can also apply for work from home with some good agencies.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Hi, decide on your target keywords. You can also search for keyword that you need to target when it comes to online stores or shops.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Dog Training Products: Dog Bark Collar, Electric Dog Fence, Dog Training Collars

3. Collapse Details
    You can also try opening a SEO service home-based company. Those type of services are really popular right now, especially in the digital era.
    In regards to those three ideas, I think they are good ideas. The most important part of it all is the execution. Try creating a simplified business plan for those three ideas so that you can know how you can execute your business ideas.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You should also take time to figure out your market size. Unfortunately, there’s no formula for calculating an accurate market size for your business. The right process depends on your industry, your product and your market share goals.

Used together, however, the following 3 steps will help you come up with a relatively accurate determination of your market size.

Step 1: Top-Down Approach

The top-down approach is where many businesses start in determining the size of the market. With this technique, you’ll begin by researching the addressable or total market for your product or service.

Then you’ll need to form a reasonable estimate of your portion of that market, which becomes your available market. Thorough research of the market, your industry and competitors is the key to accurate estimation.

Most industries have reports that talk about market size held by existing leaders in the space. For example, Ibisworld and Gartner are two great places to start. They publish regular reports on consumer and business markets and they’re extremely accurate.

Here are the two other approaches and more info on what all it takes to determine your market size: http://www.fieldboom.com/blog/market-size/.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by smartkpis View Post
    You can also try opening a SEO service home-based company. Those type of services are really popular right now, especially in the digital era.
    In regards to those three ideas, I think they are good ideas. The most important part of it all is the execution. Try creating a simplified business plan for those three ideas so that you can know how you can execute your business ideas.
    I have always been interested in doing something like this! Especially if you have skills in the field! there are so many ways to get yourself out there! Plus everyone needs it nowadays! Good idea

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It is true that having a multiple stream of income. I'm interested. I hope these ideas helps you.

Opening Barbers Shop, Starting a Salon, Nail Saloon, Starting Video Club, Starting a Restaurant, Make up Artistry, Online Boutique. These ideas now have great demand.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I am a Security Guard,have plenty of time at work and after being little bit tired of reading books and browsing web i got into Digital marketing. Had no experience at all but i was willing to gain it. Now after 4 months im working part-time in my job and spending few hrs a day for my online business. More time for kids,im earning more than as in full time and i really like it

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hii. fairyflos90
    These are all ideas are good But I think you must go with your expertise. In this world all businesses are good you must Know Business can run with Big Idea and Expert consultant. If you want more Business Ideas and Successful business story you can Check The Indian sun Magazine

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Of courses these all are best. But what you think about business promotion.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You can start online VA support.

Share on facebook