Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes there are many other reasons I own my own business for other than the money. For one thing you have no boss and no one you have to answer to or worry about. You get to set your own time as to when you want to work and you overall have the decision on how much money that you want to make.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Well, I run a business that I'm passionate about so no, it's not only about the money although I'm not gonna lie: money is a big part of my motivation. Still, having passion for it is important because unless you like what you do everyday, you're gonna burn out fast no matter how much money you're making.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Money is the key aspect of owning a business, however it also serves as a hobby and a sense of security. I started my business over five years ago and it has grown significantly. It has never been my sole source of income. I was a teacher and a independent contractor for many different home based businesses. I became pregnant and quit teaching and poured all my time at home into my business. I love being able to put in as many hours as I wish daily, however I also know if I lack on effort, essentially I will lack sales.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    No. i do not own my business just for the money.

I have been sewing, and designing clothes since i was a teenager. It is one of favorite things to do in life in life. I initially only made clothes for myself, but when people started asking where did i get a particular item from. I saw the earning potential in my skill.

When i first started out i would go to the local Flea Market's to sell my products.

However. With all of the technological advancements in today's world. I discovered a better option. That option is Amazon. It made the process extremely different, but better once i got the hang of it.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!

5. Collapse Details
    sa
    That depends - like I wrote a second ago, it's a small business - I need money mostly for pro camera - I manage clients and my website on my own...

Share on facebook

- Oh, let's run away and make no one find us... except one wedding photographer Cheshire, where I spent my infant years, and I remember so well... - Jane whispered passionately to Jake's ear....

6. Collapse Details
    in fact you may buy a pharmacy as it was said earlier as pharmacy is a profitable business

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Indeed pharmacy is a good business, it depends on what you want to have from this business, money or pleasure. Personally, I bought a pharmacy from https://pharmacysales.com.au because they had made me a good offer, they helped me with the paperwork, and I run my own business, and I am doing this not for money, but just because I want to help people, I consult everyone who needs this, I have discount's for veterans or socially vulnerable people, I help people every time I can.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFollow View Post
    Indeed pharmacy is a good business, it depends on what you want to have from this business, money or pleasure. Personally, I bought a pharmacy from https://pharmacysales.com.au because they had made me a good offer, they helped me with the paperwork, and I run my own business, and I am doing this not for money, but just because I want to help people, I consult everyone who needs this, I have discount's for veterans or socially vulnerable people, I help people every time I can.

Found a lot of information about Pharmacies for sale, and I can say that this is probably the best way to start your career in a pharmacy field. Never have thought that Pharmacy could be such a good business

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    yes, of course

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    When someone starts a company, money is a big part of the "why." It can be the driving force for the company. The thing that has to be the business value. If you don't like what you're doing you can't become successful.

Share on facebook