Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Do you still get healthcare insurance through work?
    I am not sure if some of you still get healthcare insurance through work because of the Obama care, which it sounds like everyone needs to buy it and many workplaces don't provide healthcare insurance anymore. If the company provides the healthcare insurance, that means you don't have to buy the Obama care insurance and you don't need to pay for the penalty? Do you still get healthcare insurance through work?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Offices in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, New Jersey, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina and Florida.
    Hi pandandesign, we saw your post and thought we could help. There are some tips about the Affordable Care Act in this blog post https://www.groupmgmt.com/blog/post/...edium=referral

Share on facebook

Last edited by Group-Management-Services; 03-01-2019 at 11:26 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Learn how to transform your body in a way that fits with your lifestyle. Kinobody is one of the most trusted and popular fitness brands. Aims to build a muscular body fast.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    No, I have no insurance... I am obsessed with my health though, I have been taking different supplements and vitamins I often get from Canada Drugs. But they are really good, they help me deal with different bad things indeed. I am sure that you will find it helpful to you too, good luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details
    I like to use all kinds of insurance because it is better to stay under protection. There are lots of accidents happen every day with us and if you are covered then you will get a good feedback and money. You know in my family there are 3 cars and last week my wife got into accident. It was not her fault though but luckily we insured our car there https://www.general.com/articles/doe...-dui-accidents so now we are guaranteed to get money back for this and health stuff.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The fantastic news is it's possible to get health insurance policy with no job. While category medical insurance policy isn't feasible for those with no employer, you may nevertheless qualify for family or individual plans. Personal Medical Insurance offers the Identical policy alternatives as you might find from company -sponsored programs

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It really depends on the company you work for, Some companies provide healthcare some do not

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details

10. Collapse Details
    The uplifting news is you can get health care coverage without a work. While bunch medical coverage isn't a possibility for those without a business, you can in any case meet all requirements for individual or family designs. Singular health care coverage offers overall similar inclusion alternatives as you may discover from boss supported plans.

Share on facebook