Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I don't but there are people who do to know more about a person who is working for him. it helps you find out whether you can trust him/her or not, but checking social media is a bit funny though

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Many employers conduct professional background checks on potential employees before deciding whether to hire them. However, some employers may also investigate a potential employee's social media profiles, such as a Facebook page. In most cases, an employer can only view your private Facebook page if you allow it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    However, employers still need to follow other employment rules. Antidiscrimination laws. An employer who looks at an applicant's Facebook page or other social media posts could well learn information that it isn't entitled to have or consider during the hiring process. This can lead to illegal discrimination claims.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes offcourse like I am about to join new company End Time Message and I have checked the owner FB Profile

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Where and when you should check out a candidate's social footprints. ... and use the information to hire the right candidates for my business. ... of a job applicant and what are your best sources for the information you are looking for? ... 76% looked at Facebook accounts, 53% checked Twitter, while 48%

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Where and when you should check out a candidate's social footprints. ... and use the information to hire the right candidates for my business. ... of a job applicant and what are your best sources for the information you are looking for?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    What you post is never actually private, due to the fact it may be sourced via other humans ... Anyone can take a look at your public Facebook profile, employers blanketed. ... Your Facebook account anymore than they could compel you at hand over the keys to your residing. ..... Some employment applications ask for social media profiles.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Employers can and do check out potential personnel' Facebook profiles if they are able to get get right of entry to to them. Some 56 percentage of employers stated they have been in all likelihood to take a look at the social media presence of capacity employees before hiring them, consistent with a observe from British commercial enterprise psychology company OPP.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Employers can and do take a look at out capacity personnel' Facebook profiles if they are able to get get entry to to them. Some fifty six percentage of employers stated they had been likely to observe the social media presence of capacity personnel earlier than hiring them, consistent with a study from British enterprise psychology firm OPP.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Employers can and do test out potential personnel' Facebook profiles if they could get get entry to to them. Some 56 percent of employers stated they were probably to examine the social media presence of capacity personnel before hiring them, according to a take a look at from British enterprise psychology firm OPP.

Share on facebook