Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi delusional's,
    I totally agree with your point. I am also in the IT profession and I will definitely check the facebook account of the person to check their security concerns.
    Security is too much important in the IT field.
    Thanks!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    yes i always do, how much he/she is active on their social accounts..

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Agree here checking his FB account !

Share on facebook

Jonathan Martiniano | Support Team
    Outsourcing Angel | We Offer Recruitment Of The Best Virtual Assistants For Your Business
    www.outsourcingangel.com

4. Collapse Details
    400 E Royal lane Suite 218 Irving TX 75039 United States
    Every employer does that to check the personality of the person. but we cannot judge them by seeing that. ability depends on his skills. in my company we dont judge like that .

Share on facebook

Thank you,
    Srinu Vasu,
    I9 Form

5. Collapse Details
    Hi Everyone .....................!
    No We don't have to check FB account because FB didn't show his/her real personality.
    Thanks..............

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    No, this is totally insane. Why do you need to check someone's FB profile for recruitment. It is their private thing and you cannot expect them to be as how thye appear on social media. I would suggest checking their LinkedIn profile instead, for studying the professional background.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Offices in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, New Jersey, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina and Florida.
    Hello, we think maybe we can help with some answers to your questions. Check out these tips on what to look for on a potential employee's social media https://www.groupmgmt.com/blog/post/...edium=referral

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    we are the best mobile app development companies in manchester who have hired mobile app developers

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I don't think so there is a need for it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by owesem75 View Post
    Hello, I know checking someone's FB without his permission can be considered an invasion of privacy. However, I believe FB profile can represent the overall personality of anyone - do you or will you consider checking his FB page (with permission of course) as part of your recruitment process?
    I don't think soo they should check his FB page cus a social networking site is for fun and entertainment he should not be judged by this fact

Share on facebook