Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need people to promote my hosting services
    I need someone to promote my ICPH hosting (http://instantcpanelhosting.com). I can offer $5 comission for a dedicated server sale and $2 for a VPS sale. For interested people, it is needed to signup an account via website, and then see "Affiliate" link to get unique referral URL.

I no longer read this discussion thread, you need to PM me or contact via website if need anything. Thank you

Share on facebook

Last edited by postcd; 12-04-2017 at 02:07 AM.
    I provide website hosting, server help, cheap website setup, paid forum posting etc. contact me pls

2. Collapse Details
    Hello! Is there any way you could add more details?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I could use some SEO to get your page significantly more views then it is currently receiving. If you would happen to be interested, just PM me here on the forums for more information and we'll get something figured out.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    No offense, but there are a lot of hosting affiliate programs that pay MUCH more than that for referrals. Why would someone choose to be an affiliate for your hosting service when they could promote something like Hostgator that pays $50-$125 for each new customer? You could also consider changing your affiliate program to pay a recurring commission each month based on a % of the reffered customer's bill.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    haha so true, spending time looking for prospects and actually getting them to sign up is no where near the amount that you would be getting in return! 5$ what a joke!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    2$ and 5$ dollars is below minimum wage specially when you are looking for unique people. I don't think your pay is high enough for people to be interested in working for and attaining 2 and 5 dollars. Like I said it is below minimum wage.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Oh yeah... I understand where your coming from I won't laugh on your face like some others bit it does seem like a lot of work with little gain... Something that only loyal friend would help with not strangers trying to make a decent amount of money

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by xwolfiex13x View Post
    Hello! Is there any way you could add more details?
    Yes, by PMing me or contacting ICPH support via website, i added link to the first post.

Share on facebook

I provide website hosting, server help, cheap website setup, paid forum posting etc. contact me pls

9. Collapse Details
    I will think about this! It is interesting offer. Thank you for sharing with us!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Good luck with your web hosting chum.

Share on facebook