Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I've been to the site and I guess the commissions are fair enough but only if it's recurring monthly. VPS cost starts at only $4.00/month maybe that's the reason why the commissions are low too. As for the dedicated server cost of $90, I think the $5 dollar commission is really low.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the hosting services which starts at $6 per year and with cPanel too. Does the cPanel comes with Softaculous? If so I can refer a couple that might be interested.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It will be easy if you had included your link in the post other than making people look for it in the signature. Just a thought.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by eppie View Post
    As for the dedicated server cost of $90, I think the $5 dollar commission is really low.
    Thx, i can make a better rate to anyone who is interested to start promoting.

Quote Originally Posted by eppie View Post
    Does the cPanel comes with Softaculous? If so I can refer a couple that might be interested.
    Yes, Softaculous is included, Fantastico too.
    You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelouis View Post
    It will be easy if you had included your link in the post other than making people look for it in the signature. Just a thought.
    I will try to include it now.

Share on facebook

I provide website hosting, server help, cheap website setup, paid forum posting etc. contact me pls

4. Collapse Details
    Truth about Hostgator. You should definitely up your leads pay. $5 won't even begin to interest most affiliates.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    Truth about Hostgator. You should definitely up your leads pay. $5 won't even begin to interest most affiliates.
    I 100% agree with that. There is no way I am going to go through the trouble for just 5 bucks. I do like their hosting though so I always recommend it, but I don't actively promote it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I might be willing to help promote your hosting services. Sadly, your payment doesn't even come closers to the amount work I will put into the promotion. I believe you are willing to negotiate your payments upwards, right?

Share on facebook

Get the latest blogging tips, unbiased product reviews and other topics that matter to you: Toprated Tips blog

7. Collapse Details
    What you could do is find a new web design company and partner up with them and offer an incentive for their clients that go to you for hosting. It's a good way to help your business, even if you take a hit in the beginning.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi. I think if you want to get effective help in promoting your services you'll want to look into better compensation for the people involved. $5 comission for a dedicated server sale is way below the usual market rate and it's hard to see any reason why the time and work put in to achieve a sale would be worth such a low amount. Perhaps you should look to sign fewer people, but make sure they have an incentive to work for you.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Oh, be nice guys. Postcd isn't trying to hurt anyone, he just sounds like he is a little new at this. Just offer him a little helpful encouraging advice and I'm sure he (like most people) can accept it and learn from it. ... Take care Postcd; hope the best for you. Just pay attention to some of the things said in this thread and you'll be better equipped.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yeah, I agree with some of the posters, but income is income no matter how much it is. thanks for offering it to us. I am sure there are many out there who would give it a try. Not for me though. I don't think I have the audience to promote your services. good luck to you and everyone else.

Share on facebook

----
    I just started my own website and you can find it on http://www.ofwtips.com