Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I can design any type of website you need!
    This forum/section of the message board isn't exactly a beehive of activity but whatever. I don't feel like going through the effort of posting my portfolio here considering nobody is ever even going to see this post, but truthfully, I am very excellent at what I do. When it comes to web-design, I legitimately cannot think of a style or a request you may have that I wouldn't be capable of completing. If you want to discuss any potential website development/maintaining jobs in further detail, feel free to call, text, or e-mail me via any and/or all of the following ways:

My Personal E-Mail: gregorytulipani@gmail.com

My Personal Cell Phone: 203-947-9285

I hope to hear from somebody!

- Greg

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Where are examples of your work on the internet? What websites show your craft as a web designer?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well you're wrong. Some people saw this post. I suggest you should give us your site or some way we can see how you design and portray website templates and archives maybe. I am also interested in creating my website that's why I would also like to look into how you claim to be an excellent website designer?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I am also interested to see what you can do, so better give us some sampler or some links to your work.

I am actually thinking of running a website that will require some back-end (server-side) programming, apart from just the design.. I don't know if it good to outsource it to someone I do not personally, but if you can do the job why would I not consider, hey?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I did acquired the services of a Web Design Company in NY. Their services are just totally amazing and i must say you should also check them out.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Albertolive; 02-22-2014 at 02:30 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    I am in the same field as the original poster, and if I were him or her I would provide sample work if I expected to sell any services, even if it is just his own company website with examples hosted on subpages of his domain. This will go a long way in generating sales. Like the old adage says, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Please share your portfolio for people to judge and see how your designs look like. I am willing to send projects your way but I need to see some samples. Or may I can contact you through the provide email.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Give some websites portfolio links that you have done previously.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    you should to share your website link and portfolio that way people can see your site and your website designing

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring,

Share on facebook