Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Good luck with this! I have always had trouble learning code (due to lack of effort and time) so I just opt to use WordPress. I find it to be the best solution for those who are not familiar with coding.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It seems like many people have wanted to view a portfolio. When offering work related to website design I would expect to see not only a portfolio, but maybe some advice from past designs and industry trends. For example website designs have become overloaded with bells and whistles. From a customer stand point who visits a site they may find all the advanced programming interesting, but the more you add the harder it becomes to find what the customer is looking for. This causes the customer to look else were and now a client has lost online business because of a crowded website. I am not saying that simple is always better. All I am saying is that when offering a service you should always provide a portfolio up front and maybe a "best practice" idea. Example would be website url to a portfolio page with a short statement saying providing clean and professional designs.

Share on facebook

Eric Anderson
    Website Designer
    Anderson Digital Design
    Eric@AndersonDigitalDesign.com
    www.AndersonDigitalDesign.com
    Specialize in custom website design and SEO optimization

3. Collapse Details
    For some specific services when it comes to web-design, I legitimately cannot think of a style or a request you may have that I wouldn't be capable of completing. The different areas of web design include web graphic design, interface design.

When we think about a magazine design then the designs comes in mind about the menu how to represent the main menu so that the user can find the information on easy way. Hence menu design is very important for any magazine or restaurant.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    What is the response of designing a websites using flash in the current trends. at which level it is suitable for customer.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hey sorry. I previously got modern website from professional web Development Company. For the reason I want to some changes on my website. So I give my website to that company. Whatever I actually scared before give my dream website to that company. However I donít think itís have endless customers support and their work is exceedingly constructive to me.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The Whitepaper IT Also provides same services at affordable rates globally. You all can show portfolio here on company site. So, please have a look at WhitepaperIT.com

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's great that you can design any type of design work, then participate on graphic design contests such as logo design, web design, banner ads design on crowdsourcing website and show your creativity over there where numbers of designers are participating on various design works.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    See, how you are getting response and you were telling that no one will reply or will be interested in your work, so you are not sharing the detail here. Never underestimate any opportunity or any marketing tool as you do not know what will be good for you after all sharing a complete information will never take much time.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks for providing the information about web development.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    elevenlevels,

You can also design and submit your creative designs to the crowdsourcing market place and become as winner and win cash prizes for your best design works.

Share on facebook