Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Newspaper Advertising
    I am going to be advertising in our local newspaper with Pre-Printed Inserts. These are full color sheets. I'm sure you've all seen these. Does anyone know what the "typical" conversion rate is with this form of advertising?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Just a thought about running the newspaper ad. My guess is that you'll get the best results running you ad in the Sunday paper. People have more time on Sunday to read the paper and some only subscribe to the Sunday edition. You might also consider using a give away of some kind to get business. Of course, I'm in the promotional advertising product business. You might try business card magnets and have a mini billboard on the customers fridge all year round. Good luck.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yeah magnet advertising is a must. I like the idea of running the sheets on Sundays. Thanks for the advice!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think you will have to advertise your add on weekends that means on Saturday Sunday.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have tried advertising in local newspapers the conversion rate is normally 0.5% to 1% even for front page. I need to spend Rs. 12,000 to advertise in just 6000 copies and My conversion would be 60 persons max. Which is only good if you have a jewellery shop or real estate,

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would like to suggest some important things that you can do to increase conversion rate, having good and genuine information with attractive look and feel of your advertising. Implement good images and videos to attract the customer. This activity will sure increase conversion rate.

Some important things that you can do to increase conversion rate:

Give good services to customers or clients
    Under stand the expectation of your customers
    Attract your customers by giving then discount coupons or play a contest also
    Expres your products in good way

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Newspaper advertisement has many benefits like it is the affordability, flexibility and timeliness, impact and effectiveness, there are many adults who are reading newspaper daily and and other persons also who are getting through the advertisement of newspaper, display ads is the best terminology, which is commonly refereed to as advertisement place on the internet in banner.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by carpet_cleaning View Post
    I am going to be advertising in our local newspaper with Pre-Printed Inserts. These are full color sheets. I'm sure you've all seen these. Does anyone know what the "typical" conversion rate is with this form of advertising?
    News Paper Advertising is Best approach for Compare other advertising media, but goal conversion rate is based on your product...

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think conversion rate depends on your ad relevancy and product quality.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If you aim at targeting the local people, then newspaper advertising is a great option for you.

Share on facebook