Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Freelance Business Consultation Services for a great price!
    In an effort to cut through any bulls***, let me start by saying that I am a small business owner just like most of the registered users on this website.

However, what I can offer is sound business/financial advice. I went to a private university in Connecticut where I double majored in Finance and Operations Management. I also had a minor in Marketing. In the past I was a co-owner of a small gaming store in Waterbury, CT and have recently branched off to start my own online business which offers the services of Business Consultation, Website Development, and Advertising Services. my new start-up is in such an early phase that the website isn't even up and running yet, but while I do that, I figured I might be able to raise some additional capital for my business by offering the services of Business Consultation (as well as website development) in this forum. If you wish to discuss the details of any potential work further, please feel free to contact me on either my personal cell phone or personal e-mail anytime of the week day or night, I am ALWAYS awake and working.

Cell: 203-947-9285

E-Mail: gregorytulipani@gmail.com

- Thanks in advance!

Greg

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello Greg,

We Are The Pioneer In Providing New Projects Information Of All Upcoming Projects In India. If you want the information of upcoming projects in India, then visit our website.

http://www.indianewprojects.com/

Thank You,
    India New Projects

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    we are also providing outsourcing project in India. so if you r interested then please contact us on this site.
    http://www.smartconsultancyindia.com/

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi elevenlevels,

There is the best services which you have providing for the business purpuses. This will help to select the best services for their needs. But for business needs to high quality of resource for Import and Exports the data or product for International Trade business.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    If you need Capital or interested in consulting feel free to contact us http://elitemerchantcapital.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Well, start ups mostly undergo the initial financial and business planning hiccups. However, with the help of the PLM and consultation services from companies like Piterion (Based in Germany), you can get the best suggestion to expand your business and get more traffic through online promotions.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You may consult with the consultant.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    what % you give your developer

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Offering high-end Business Telephony solutions, CPSTG aspires to reduce operational costs for clients.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    freelance dont work every time but if you are lucky enough to gain some impressions then its your luck

Share on facebook