Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Videos have become a new and most preferred medium for brands and business around the world to boost their brand awareness and bring quality leads. Video marketing platforms like youtube, vimeo etc are becoming a new hub for marketers to boost their brand value.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    When surveyed, 34 percent of social media users said they would be more likely to share a video ad than a static ad. ... Video is getting bigger and bigger and bigger, and if you want to keep up, then you need to invest in video.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    66% of video advertisements were 30 seconds long at the end of 2019. ... In Q3 of 2019, 66% of video adverts were 30 seconds long, climbing from Q3 2018's 55%, showing that longer ads are being seen as effective. Just 1% of video ads in the same period were six seconds long, with another 1% being 60-second ads.

Notary Public near me or Toronto l Immigration Lawyer Toronto l Affordable Real Estate Lawyer l Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton l Real Estate Lawyer in Toronto

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Green Palms Housing Project is the largest GDA-approved housing project in Gwadar. It is conveniently located at the intersection of the main Makran Coastal Highway and Kahaan Avenue. The unbeatable location of Green Palms Housing Project provides it with direct access to the beach as well as the central business district within a few minutes’ drive.
    Investment in Gwadar | Invest in Gwadar Pakistan | Green palms Gwadar Prices

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    1. It Gets More Traffic. Believe it or not, videos grab for a simple fraction of all internet traffic. Consumers are 64-85% more likely to buy a product/company that has video creation

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    TrueView advertising is a perfect way to increase your brand awareness and reach an audience who are already searching for – or show an interest in – content similar to your brand.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by followlike View Post
    Without advertising there is no point in releasing more products. I've got a sister in law that's is under the delusion that her photography business should just grow on its own through her small client base, shes always complaining that its so hard getting business. Yet she does not advertise as she does not like spending money. You got to get enough people to you fast in a short time to get the word out to others. Plan you marketing strategy and launch it all at once.

SEO
    Social Advertising
    Website Traffic
    Video Marketing
    Billboards TV

Consider it all and plan 1 launch date for everything if possible.

agree with you.

Notary Public near me or Toronto l Immigration Lawyer Toronto l Affordable Real Estate Lawyer l Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton l Real Estate Lawyer in Toronto l Family Lawyer Toronto

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Rafi Group is one of the premium and most trusted land developers serving the real estate sector across Pakistan since 1978. The company is based in Lahore and has rich experience in constantly innovating to develop iconic properties and projects that have always been ahead of their time. Gwadar housing scheme | Gwadar land investment | Plot on installment in Gwadar

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I'm not sure what kind of commercial you're looking to make and where you plan to "air" this commercial once it's completed, but you always have to keep your budget in mind when it comes to advertising.I suggest you do more social media marketinging first and foremost before you spends wads of cash on commercials that may or may not work. Remember, nothing is guaranteed - even if your "mentor" suggested it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I'm not sure what kind of commercial you're looking to make and where you plan to "air" this commercial once it's completed, but you always have to keep your budget in mind when it comes to advertising.I suggest you do more social media marketinging first and foremost before you spends wads of cash on commercials that may or may not work. Remember, nothing is guaranteed - even if your "mentor" suggested it.

Share on facebook