Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Should I invest in a video commercial?
    Hello Guys,

I've founded a sportswear brand back in January 2016. My goal is to do a soft launch at the beginning of September with two products (a hoodie and a performance tee). I am going to the Army on the 31st of October (It is a duty as a Swiss citizen). What i planned to do is a making big launch with multiple products in April 2017. My mentor, who has a picture production company recommends me to do a video commercial. Since i struggle to save a lot of money being a part-time cashier, do you guys think it would be a good move to invest in a video ad? Or should i preferably focus more on releasing more products than spending about 4 months of salary in advertising?

I am looking forward to hear some of your opinions

Have a nice day

Khalil

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'm not sure what kind of commercial you're looking to make and where you plan to "air" this commercial once it's completed, but you always have to keep your budget in mind when it comes to advertising.I suggest you do more social media marketinging first and foremost before you spends wads of cash on commercials that may or may not work. Remember, nothing is guaranteed - even if your "mentor" suggested it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Without advertising there is no point in releasing more products. I've got a sister in law that's is under the delusion that her photography business should just grow on its own through her small client base, shes always complaining that its so hard getting business. Yet she does not advertise as she does not like spending money. You got to get enough people to you fast in a short time to get the word out to others. Plan you marketing strategy and launch it all at once.

SEO
    Social Advertising
    Website Traffic
    Video Marketing
    Billboards TV

Consider it all and plan 1 launch date for everything if possible.

Share on facebook

Social Exchange and Free Marketing
    Boost your social networks and drive crazy traffic to your business

4. Collapse Details
    Hi,

In 2016 and later video play an very important role, there are more usage of video instead of content and images because people more love the videos instead of content and images.

So I would like to recommend you to go and invest on video marketing.

Thanks

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Video advertising is one of the more expensive ways to advertise and it doesn't sound like it will leave you with much budget for any other advertising (or much else). I wouldn't recommend putting all of your budget into one form of advertising, especially since you're just getting started. There are plenty of options to consider and many are far less expensive and easier to track.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I suggest you do more social media marketinging first and foremost before you spends wads of cash on commercials that may or may not work.

- Fireboy and watergirl - Happy wheels -

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    the best way to promote nowadays is using Facebook ads. Upload your video to your Facebook page and promote that video you will get much more responce and engagement then Youtube as Facebook is now promoting their video ads from themself so this is a plus for you and secondly you have better options of choosing the right audiences through Facebook ads and its not that expensive if you have done it right. Sometime you will get as low as 0.01 per view

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Honestly, commercials can cost a lot and can go either way, and since you're fund are limited, there are better ways to go about advertising.

You could put some money is localized advertising or Facebook ads. Get a website and you can sell your products easily with Paypal. By investing the same amount of money you would on a TV commercial, you could probably get completely set up with a web presence and online marketing.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Social media is the best way to start before delving into video advertising! You can easily pay up and get an ad out there but when your potential client starts to look into your product only to find that your social media content/direction/branding are lacking, the money spent on the ad went to waste! For my clients, I provide or source models for their wears and I'm a published photographer so I'd usually take the product shots in addition to managing their social media so they can focus on the business end of things. Then end game is exposure...a video ad without a strong social media foundation will go to waste.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Where do you plan to set this video commercial, online or on TV?
    Advertising is part of the business, it is a marketing strategy to generate potential traffic, leads and conversion to your business.
    However you need to have a plan and a good marketing strategy because investing your money into somethingcan get a bit risky if not well planned.
    Analyze your strategy especially your target audience.

Share on facebook