Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    This article will let you know the benefits on video marketing

12 great benefits of video marketing

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    yes you can do this now you also do tweet in twitter they post on fb also at same time or post in IG also show in fb

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It all depends what kind of video ad will it be and what are the goals of the ad?
    If you're just creating "awareness" then I can tell you that it is not worth it, only brands like nike, adidas and other big brands can do this kind of "we are out here" advertising which is the worst way of advertising if you have to remind your customers all the time that you even exist.

I would try to drive traffic trough content marketing or any promotions trough facebook groups or something to get traffic to your website for free and then you should have facebook pixel installed on your website and then run retargeting ads which convert really well and those are the best kind of ads.

It's hard to answer your questions because you don't give really any detail but if you have any questions feel free to ask here or you can always email me at ville.himanen@digitaldropmedia.net

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Your program doesn't at present perceive any of the video positions Economy is backing off however

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I wanted to quote Futurama but Guindon beat me to it

I think that if nothing changes and things keep moving in the same linear, yet accelerated direction (unlikely but for the sake of argument) then we’re going to have greater personalization a-la Minority Report, more subliminal stuff like in Futurama but maybe not on the level of dreams unless we will be able to develop educational content that you consume while in alpha or teta brain wave level and these will be sponsored by advertisers. The other end of that same subliminal trend will see ads being integrated more seamlessly into content we’re already choosing to watch with the ability to pretty much click on anything you see on your screen and get it right there and then. And of course ads that are really just great content created by a brand.

All this only if we continue in the same linear direction. But I think we’re looking into some major changes all around that will make ads and consumption in general practically obsolete…

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Somebody posted on a thread that is 4 years old. However, this is my first day on the forum so I am going to answer the query.

Investing in a video commercial and investing the right way in a marketing campaign are two different things. You can invest in a video commercial, but what are your goals? What do you intend to achieve? Where will this video commercial run? On digital platforms or on TV? The best way back then and still is to invest your money on the digital side of your business for best outcomes and getting the best possible results.

Share on facebook

The best web design company in Toronto for small business owners

7. Collapse Details
    Investing in commercial real estate is not as difficult as it may appear. If you follow the principles of long term investing, you can earn much higher returns than most debt instruments.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The best reason to invest in commercial over residential rentals is the earning potential. Commercial properties generally have an annual return off the purchase price between 6% and 12%, depending on the area, which is a much higher range than typically exists for single family home properties (1% to 4% at best).

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Real Estate Mutual Funds: There is only one real estate fund in India. ...
    REITs: After physical property, REITs is the next best alternative of investing in real estate sector. ...
    Shares of Real Estate Companies: This is also a decent alternative of investing in real estate sector.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    The best reason to invest in commercial over residential rentals is the earning potential. Commercial properties generally have an annual return off the purchase price between 6% and 12%, depending on the area, which is a much higher range than typically exists for single family home properties (1% to 4% at best).

Share on facebook