Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    This article will let you know the benefits on video marketing

12 great benefits of video marketing

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    yes you can do this now you also do tweet in twitter they post on fb also at same time or post in IG also show in fb

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It all depends what kind of video ad will it be and what are the goals of the ad?
    If you're just creating "awareness" then I can tell you that it is not worth it, only brands like nike, adidas and other big brands can do this kind of "we are out here" advertising which is the worst way of advertising if you have to remind your customers all the time that you even exist.

I would try to drive traffic trough content marketing or any promotions trough facebook groups or something to get traffic to your website for free and then you should have facebook pixel installed on your website and then run retargeting ads which convert really well and those are the best kind of ads.

It's hard to answer your questions because you don't give really any detail but if you have any questions feel free to ask here or you can always email me at ville.himanen@digitaldropmedia.net

Share on facebook