Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    In Q3 of 2019, 66% of video adverts were 30 seconds long, climbing from Q3 2018's 55%, showing that longer ads are being seen as effective. Just 1% of video ads in the same period were six seconds long, with another 1% being 60-second ads.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Video ads merge two things that catch user attention: movement and sound. Both of these play an important role in conveying an efficient message, hence leading to better engagement. ... 27.4 times more likely to click-through online video ads than standard banners

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    When surveyed, 34 percent of social media users said they would be more likely to share a video ad than a static ad. ... Video is getting bigger and bigger and bigger, and if you want to keep up, then you need to invest in video. Get more content like this, plus the very BEST marketing education, totally free.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Business Name:
    Senior Affairs

Owner Name:
    Greg Wilson

Address:
    2688 Rambla Pacifico St.
    Malibu, CA

Phone:
    323-632-3279
    858-386-0949

We Help Seniors and Their Caregivers Make Life’s Important Decisions. We believe people have the right to live a safe and ultimately better life at home. With all the options available, this is finally possible! However, with so many choices, it can be challenging for older adults and caregivers alike. We do the research for you and present the options clearly.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Video Advertising is a perfect way to increase brand awareness and reach an audience who are already searching for or show any interest in content similar to your brand.
    Following below are the great reasons that small businesses should consider using video ads as part of their marketing strategy, are:-
    Explain Your Offerings to Your Audience Faster
    Video Ads Will Increase Your Conversion Rates
    With Video You Can Cover More Details
    Video Is A Great Content Marketing Vehicle
    Video Helps Your SEO Rankings
    Videos Build Brand Awareness
    Video Campaigns Are Much More Memorable Than Their Still Image Counterparts
    Video Campaigns Help You Evolve Your Brand’s Marketing Strategy
    Video Growth Is Massive
    Video Ads Are More Naturally “Shareable”, etc.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Video is getting bigger and bigger and bigger, and if you want to keep up, then you need to invest in video. Get more content like this, plus the very BEST marketing education, totally free.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Business Name:
    CodeLink

URL:
    https://codelink.ca

Description:
    CodeLink will expose you to the world of creativity. Codelink.ca provides Custom UI/UX Design, Professional Website Development & Mobile App Development. CodeLink will do Social Media Management and provide Digital Marketing Services. CodeLink serves all across Canada in top cities such as Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa. CodeLink will deliver high quality work especially suited for your business.

Keywords:
    Custom UI/UX Website & Mobile App Design, Social Media Marketing, Custom Mobile App Design, Website Development, UI UX Designs, Custom Online Store, Digital Marketing

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    When surveyed, 34 percent of social media users said they would be more likely to share a video ad than a static ad. ... Video is getting bigger and bigger and bigger, and if you want to keep up, then you need to invest in video. Get more content like this, plus the very BEST marketing education, totally free.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stalchemist View Post
    Hello Guys,

I've founded a sportswear brand back in January 2016. My goal is to do a soft launch at the beginning of September with two products (a hoodie and a performance tee). I am going to the Army on the 31st of October (It is a duty as a Swiss citizen). What i planned to do is a making big launch with multiple products in April 2017. My mentor, who has a picture production company recommends me to do a video commercial. Since i struggle to save a lot of money being a part-time cashier, do you guys think it would be a good move to invest in a video ad? Or should i preferably focus more on releasing more products than spending about 4 months of salary in advertising?

I am looking forward to hear some of your opinions

Have a nice day

Khalil
    video advertising is worth investing. However if you have some kind of money issue than you can use other means of advertising. Social Media is a good option, it doesn't require any investment. or you can use promotional products. You can get them at much cheaper price than any video commercial. You can imprint your brand logo, website name on it and dstribute as giveaway. It will act as billboard for your company and increase your reach as well as help in attracting many potential buyers.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    That video may also lead viewers to other videos you have made. When surveyed, 34 percent of social media users said they would be more likely to share a video ad than a static ad. ... Video is getting bigger and bigger and bigger, and if you want to keep up, then you need to invest in video.

Share on facebook