1. Collapse Details
    Creating an iOS + Android app for my community!
    I am thinking about having an iOS iPhone, iPad, and Android app for my community. I have had some requests from users because they think it will be easier to talk to the other members, ask questions and view various content I create.

Does anyone have their own iOS and Android app for their community?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It's a good thought to have an android iphone apps development discussion forum, but it is expensive to maintain the servers like forum code, VB script etc., If you have good expenses to manage then it is better to move ahead or better to create threads in useful forums like this. Even we can discuss about various things like website design, development, seo, general business matters etc.,

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Mobile App
    It is prudent to have mobile apps for community. It will help in communication between members since mobile phones are used by everybody and can instantly post messages , and other information among each other. But if looking to promote the app to users other than community members
    app marketing techniques can be looked into so that the apps visibility in app sore increases.

app marketing companies

Quote Originally Posted by garymart View Post
    I am thinking about having an iOS iPhone, iPad, and Android app for my community. I have had some requests from users because they think it will be easier to talk to the other members, ask questions and view various content I create.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    mobile app marketing companies

Share on facebook

Last edited by Neha10; 03-19-2017 at 11:42 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Yes I agree but it is also important that mobile app marketing companies
    define the best app marketing strategies and introduce good techniques to sell the product as competition is high today.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You are developing an app for your community that it is quite good, But while developing app get it checked by any security tools for sure to check that the coding is correct or don't have any flaw. It can protect your coding from any kind of attacks in future.

Good luck!!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by garymart View Post

Thanks for your thread here. I am actually looking for the same info.

Share on facebook