Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you’re running out of iPhone storage space, that doesn’t mean you need to run out and buy a new one. There are lots of things you can do to quickly free up some space. So before resorting to getting a new one, try these quick tips to help fix an iPhone out of storage!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello! We are R-Style Lab and we can be really helpful to each other
    We are a software development firm. R-Style Lab clients can take advantage of our mobile app development savvy to propel innovation adoption within their companies. We have Android and iOS software developers with solid comprehension and hands-on skills in face recognition, voice control, mCommerce, social networking, smart retail and beacon-enabled contextual marketing areas to put your mobility plans into action.
    Visit our site and contact us. We are waiting for you!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    People say like Web is dead Yes, it's true and it’s not like people are not using the Internet anymore, they certainly are and it’s just that many users are migrating from browser based Website environment to mobile application platform world.

Well, coming back to you query, For Android app the very first thing you have to do is to install Android studio if free. And you can get other IDE's too if you want to explore more, and Android studio is considered as an official platform and available for windows, Linux and mac too. If you want to build app through android studio then you must be aware of java programming language. Don't panic, there are other languages too where you can build android app other than java, But java is preferred as with this Android Studio you can develop you app, test your append finally monetize the app. After development of app is finished and you have to test the app to check its functionality and finally it can be published via Google Play Developer Console.

Just like Android app for iOS app the primary programming language is written in Objective-C language, like i said for tutorial purpose you can make use of YouTube. Hope you are aware of the news about Apple introduced friendly language that is Swift programming language which can be used along with Objective-C.

Like Adenoid studio Apple also provides a basic tutorial on XCode usage. Also it offers an additional suite consisting of tool that can help you to test and distribute and finally monetize your iOS app.

Apple store will review your app before accepting your app submission to its app centre just like Play store an Apple's official stance is that review times can differ for each app. Don't worry if your app gets rejected for some reason and you will get guide lines to find out the right way to get your app approved, you can submit at App Review Board.

Remember we live in Information age, where we get plenty of information online. If you are looking for IDE's for any platform, well for that there are like 1000's of needful informative guides and forums also available online and finally you tube as visual guide is always there.

Still Confused? Well there are many Android and iOS app development company out there to develop your app. Fusion Informatics one among the best. You can have a look at their Portfolio and get in touch with them to get assisted

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Your writing very well and provide a lot of useful information. But if you tap water more than half as compared to another article, I would definitely be great.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Excellent discussion, thanks for sharing the best information regarding the IOS Android App for the community.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by garymart View Post
    I am thinking about having an iOS iPhone, iPad, and Android app for my community. I have had some requests from users because they think it will be easier to talk to the other members, ask questions and view various content I create.

Does anyone have their own iOS and Android app for their community?
    Its nice idea of creating iPhone and Android for your community. Its will supports user to communicate with help of mobile. You can develop them help of mobile application developing companies.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    there are many ios and andriod company in world but am from mumbai i found a ios app development company in mumbai i gave a requirement for my cafe business they make successful business app

Share on facebook

Last edited by joesimen; 01-17-2019 at 02:12 AM. Reason: mistake was der

8. Collapse Details
    hire a good app developers for this kind of project

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think it is helpful to communicate with each other in the community.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    we can do convert your web into android app

Share on facebook