1. Collapse Details
    Opening day care for kids
    Hello friends,
    I am planning to open a day care for kids at home. What strategies should I apply to spread it more? And What extra efforts will I have to do to make it run successfully?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You have some really broad questions. First step is to make sure you have all the legal boxes checked as there are usually a lot of laws in this area. Once you are set up, do everything you can to spread the news through local folks and ask for Yelp reviews. Then perhaps do FB ads limited to your area and target audience until your goals are reached. Then rinse and repeat in new geographic areas.

Share on facebook

RickC
    DMCAAgentService.com - Comply with the DMCA without giving up your privacy.

3. Collapse Details
    If you love children, starting a daycare center is a smart business choice. You can operate a daycare in your home, if you have enough space for the number of children you want to watch. Otherwise, you'll need a separate space. When looking for a location, look for a place that has a large outdoor area for children to play in.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi. I hope this one helps...

http://www.wikihow.com/Open-a-Day-Care-Center

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Rajkot - Gondal National Highway Plot No.1 , Survey No.298 & 30 At.Shapar(Veraval) Tal.Kotadasangani
    A child is a blessing from God. Taking care of the child is a good job.if you want to start daycare fore child you have to decide which type of day care you want to start
    1) A Home daycare
    2)A daycare center
    After deciding you need the license for the care center.you have to decide proper location which has good space, playing area and very peaceful and place having all types of toys with whom child like to play. you must have to create the safe environment for kids. in a daycare center is not only about to fun of child is also a place where a child learn something so you have to create the schedule for it. you also have to meet parents to know about child's activity.finally when you are open you have to advertise your business and keep improve a facility.

Share on facebook