Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
pay for a website? - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes! Godaddy is the very best place to get everything you need to build just about any kind of sight you want or need. They have excellent customer service and the best prices. You can no just about nothing about web-design and have it all or you can be all kinds of technical and make amazing things. You made a good choice, don't get frustrated and make sure you social network that site like crazy!! Hope to click on it one day soon! Enjoy & good luck!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've paid for a website -- well, three now actually. There are some sites that bundle the site with the actual domain -- Squarespace for example.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    .if you did not get the result from any astrologer then call mohammad rashid.we have solution of your problem .he solve lot of cases with his power ...
    All problems solve by power of mohammad rashid scientific remedies of ilam,ibadat,dua. we need your faith & trust.....

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    My first blog was at blogspot when I was about 13 years old. Then I bought a domain a year later but I couldn't keep up with it. It was really cheap since I didn't need a whole lot of space. So, I would suggest to first start it off with a free web hosting site and with that, expand your market. It is not worth it unless you already have enough clients that will actually take the time and look around.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There's something new on the block. Medium - https://medium.com/about/9e53ca408c48. It seems user friendly and properly functional enough.

A very hardcore blogger moved from his .ca domain to this so it must be pretty attractive.

Hopefully this helps.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Having your own website is pretty cool but, as someone else mentioned, wordpress is really good for people who are just getting started. There are tons of free layouts that you can choose from and it's easy to manage. An actual site can give you even more freedom, but it comes with a whole new set of problems.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's normally 9.99 for a year .. Still not a lot but not something I wanted to pay to try.. I am really pleasantly surprised ...the website builder was on promotion to so I could makes a website in a matter of minutes.. www.cohalnaturals.com is my website .. Its rough at the moment .. I do need some better product pictures, and there is some work to do but temporarily works great for me.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeliveson View Post
    Go daddy has a promotion going on right now do I bit the bullet and purchased a domain.. It's still really rough but so easy to use! Worth it.. Have you paid for a website?
    I actually bought a domain from namecheap for only 50 cents for the first year! Just watch out for promotions, domains get really cheap. Learning html isn't to hard, so I recommend it over their website builder.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Well you can have a free mobile and desktop compatible website at mobidart.com, you don't have to do anything because they will set it all up for you...

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    All depends on your use for the website.. If it's a personal blog, then just use a free platform such as wordpress.com or blogger, weebly, there's loads to choose from.

On the other hand, if it's a website business then please don't use a free platform since it will look very unprofessional. Get a .com from GoDaddy (if the sale has finished just look for domain coupons on google). But keep in mind that you will have to pay for hosting also, not quite sure how much GoDaddy charge but I currently pay 60 a year with another hosting company which is actually cheap!

I also recommend using wordpress with your website (different from the free platform).

Apart from this you will also need:
    Privacy Policy
    Terms & Conditions
    Theme (some are free but a lot cost a small fee)
    Other graphics (logo, header, favicon etc.)
    Stock images (don't underestimate this cost, if you use stock images regularly it will cost a lot!)

That's all I can think of right now, if you need any help with specific issues just PM me.

Share on facebook