Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I bought my domain and hosting from a local web hosting company (I don't live in the U.S). It cost $90 for year, which translates to about $7 a month. I did want to try out GoDaddy, but since it was my first time, I decided to go local, as it would be easier for me to seek customer support if I run into any problems. I would definitely look for promotions on GoDaddy if I'm looking to purchase a domain and web hosting in the future.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can go ahead and buy. If you still need to blog with Wordpress or any other platform, there is a feature now that you can use to install your wordpress script. Godaddy offers are really good but buy only if it is necessary. There is no need to buy a domain and not use it for a whole year let someone else utilize it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have owned a few domain names for several years now. I pay $15 for hosting and one domain name per year. This is the cheapest I have ever seen and I get coupons for free domain names almost 3 times per year.
    I don't really use it for something useful but maybe some day I will.
    If you have an idea of the name for your business, go ahead and get that domain name.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I like Go Daddy for buying domains, but I also use Wordpress and Blogger. I'm rather addicted to Blogger to be honest, I find its really easy to use! I think when I am building a business site I prefer to use Wordpress because of the layouts.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    why pay for a website when you can have desktop and mobile compatible for free?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I use hostagator and they are great! Quick support and rock solid hosting. I did buy my domain off GoDaddy while they were having their $1 domain sale.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you have no idea how to do it yourself you are going to have to pay one way or another. Might as well go the easy way and use Go Daddy.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Don't pay more than 10 dollars for a domain. Hosting on the other hand, pay what you can afford. The better your hosting, the better your site will perform.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I got mine for $4.88 for one year. I thought it was the cheapest, when I read one poster saying he got his for only $2.95. I should have checked some more before I made my decision.. although I think this is relatively cheap already.. hehehe

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    A proper designed website by a professional web designer will always look better than one of those free websites and leaves a good impression of your business but the domain really shouldn't matter too much as long as it is easy to access and memorable.

Share on facebook