1. Collapse Details
    Technology startups
    Anyone running a technology startup or an online business?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    What do you want to know? If you are looking for tech start-ups, I would find the most grossing items on Kickstarter. These companies tend to become successful.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I am planning to start one. Although not necessarily virtual in every aspect, I guess physical goods and other physical services inculcated in the business would be a good deal. Websites and the like would be a good option for me too.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are several kinds of online businesses, I think the most common (and maybe profitable) ones are the virtual stores, independently if they sell physical or virtual goods, or even professional services like web/logo design. What kind of online business do you have in mind?

Good luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I run a few tech blogs so you could say I own an online business. Providing tech advice and writing about new technology is both fun and educative. The users are friendly and interesting and that makes engaging them a lot easier. The income is not bad either, the ads targeting technology are high paying so even just a few click for each blog is more than enough.

But enough ramblings, could you be more specific? What interests you in the topic of online businesses and startups?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I am selling some stuffs online if that's what you mean

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    yes what kind of information you want for the online business .....

Share on facebook