1. Collapse Details
    Looking for importers for farm produce
    @Bord members,
    Hi there,
    I am a indian Maharashtrian farmer & growing moringa ( drumstick ) . As i am looking
    market rates at mandis are very negligible for farmers. I am belonging to small village from pune. So i am thinking
    to start export business, so that my fellow farmers and for me too ..
    I am in process of getting iec code and also can get certificate of origin from maratha chamber of commerce.
    Looking for European importers of vegetables.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,

I would like to suggest you can get your query related information at https://www.thedollarbusiness.com/marketplace

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    HELLO,

we want to import cotton from india to turkey. can we make this together?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    They collect -4-5 hacks ... Large plots of land - not everyone has. Who has a surplus-sen, then sell. I was on a farm, he has a 500-milked place click here, but holds a maximum of 350. I ask why there is a lot of free space. The answer is simple: "milk quotas .. Do not spit out the milk for me .. How to remove quotas - I will immediately increase the population". They have on many farms a sign that says "a farm that produces milk for Campina" - the farmer doesn’t have a headache where he should take the milk .. They have agricultural cooperation and state support. As I said earlier, the cost price is 23-27 eurocents .. They buy 34-37 euro per liter from them. Large farms are in eastern Germany. There are 1000-3000 heads there. And in the west from 300-500

Share on facebook