1. Collapse Details
    Political Correctness
    Hi, we have a small firearm business, but a lot of sites are banning firearm ads. What do you guys think for advertising? If your interested in helping, or want to check out our site, give me a pm.
    Thanks,
    we are based in OKC
    Go Thunder!!
    "We have great firearm deals, but must have a background check"

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Make a quick market research: look on Google where are your competitors / other firearm business are present on - and you will have a picture about the opportunities. There are a lot of Google / Bing shortcodes that help you in this research - or ask for help from some SEM experts to run this particularly for you.

Share on facebook

RCN Business Consulting: RCN Europe, RCN Americas, RCN Asia-Pacific. Small business and Startup consulting.

3. Collapse Details
    You're right, a lot of sites, especially Facebook, are banning firearms sites for no other reason besides the media/political trends.

Ever consider listings on Gunbroker? You can target listing in your local area, I've actually bought from some people on there and traveled about 2 hours away, so sometimes you can reach a decent amount of people.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think you have to target the local communities and local listing website there your can your desire and relevant traffic ..

Share on facebook