Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Can you design me a website like https://www.boldare.com but with flat design approach. A material design is also acceptable.

Let me know what you think.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Price & Estimate
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Hello everyone,

Our company offering web/ mobile application development at a reasonable price. Both iOS and Android platforms are acceptable. We also make logos, identities; design websites. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!

Thanks,
    Kirill
    Do you offer classified app development? what would be the estimate for a app.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you are getting your business online you should get your own website. By website you can show the world what are you selling, doing or giving. If you get a website you should also get the mobile version of that. As mostly user are from mobile now a days so it is an important aspect of todays online marketing...

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    App world big or web world

Today everyone said web world finish soon but me not believed this am i correct

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,

When looking into developing a mobile app, is it better to build a web app, native app or choose the hybrid route instead?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kiranpatel View Post
    Hi,

When looking into developing a mobile app, is it better to build a web app, native app or choose the hybrid route instead?
    I think you should contact professional developing company with this question. According to your goals you will decide how to do better. I can recommend Appster company, they provide many modern technologies in software development. With their help I created two great applications for my booking service.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    Web and mobile application is a complex and time taking process. When a small business person wants to develop and website application with portal based his services like cleaning, E-learning, real estate etc.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    What features makes an app eye-catching to users?
    To enhance the look your app, you need to focus on major things like login feature, app icon, title and description of the app, app video UI/UX designing, and offline experience.

Fluper Provides best mobile application development which has all the features that makes your app much popular and eye-catching. It serves in India, Egypt & Saudi Arabia etc. Also read: http://www.fluper.com/blog/reasons-a...t-uninstalled/

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Are You Looking for Software Company in Chennai? Scrutinysoft is one of the best Software Company. We offering web & mobile application development at a reasonable price. We provides end to end services and solutions through highly innovative Consulting,Technology and disruptive Strategies with strong Management and Operations.
    If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!

Share on facebook

Last edited by Scrutinysoft; 11-23-2018 at 01:41 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    Do you offer anything about mining projects software? Any blockchains for startups? I really need good developers. Most organizations find it challenging to understand and apply the full power of Blockchain and DLTs to get tangible business results. I heard these guys https://blockchain.intellectsoft.net/ help to extract real business value by implementing blockchain and DLT across clients` organization. Has anybody worked with them?

Share on facebook