Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Looking for a few Woo Commerce business owners to beta a new product

1. Collapse Details
    Looking for a few Woo Commerce business owners to beta a new product
    My company has created a new business intelligence product designed for small US companies using various eCommerce solutions and payment gateways. We are approaching the beta stage (~October 1), and I'm hoping to find a couple of existing businesses who would be interested in using our product and providing feedback on it. One of the first eCommerce platforms we are supporting is Woo Commerce and/or Stripe as a payment gateway. If you have a Woo retail store or a membership subscription site, or use Stripe to process your credit card sales, I would really love to talk with you. I can share more details about what this would involve (basically 1-2 hours of your time a week for 4 weeks). We have a few surveys for you to take, as well as using our product and providing your direct and unbiased feedback. We have a very nice thank-you gift ($180 value) for those who are willing to help us (and have the right demographics we need for testing) in addition to lifetime free access to our initial product. We would like to find 6-10 unique businesses with a spectrum of monthly revenue ranging from $1000 to $50K. This project would also require you to sign an NDA confirming that you would not share any information about the product or your testing with others.

Please send me an email if you are interested in helping us with this endeavor.

Thanks,
    Laurie

Share on facebook

Laurie Nylund about.me
    Skillsai CEO and Co-founder
    laurie@skillsai.com

2. Collapse Details
    instead of hiring someone, you can learn from youtube as well as you can start a campaign of your product for instant and massive sale purposes.

Share on facebook

Qazi Anas is a digital marketing strategist at many platforms, currently he is working as a event blogger at happy veterans day 2018 and handling some SEO projects at fiverr. He recently wrote an article about awesome veteran day quotes for massive traffic.

3. Collapse Details
    We are one of the fastest growing startups in B2B domain and has been revolutionizing the way global trade has been done across the globe. We have been covered extensively by top business dailies such as Business World, The Economic Times, The Hindu Business Line, YourStory, Entrepreneur, The Silicon Review, The CEO Magazine etc and we have successfully executed multiple trade transactions for our clients in india and Abroad.

Share on facebook