1. Collapse Details
    Mortgages for self employed individual
    Hey,
    I am living in Canada. I would like to know about the mortgage procedures of Canada. Does it vary from country to country? Is it difficult for a self-employed individual to get a mortgage through security? Our company's financial state is bad. How could I approach the lenders? Can anyone suggest some ideas?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It can be difficult when you're self-employed. It depends on your situation. Banks usually look at the last three years of income taxes to understand your income. You may have better luck getting a mortgage from an alternative lender, but you'd likely have to pay a higher interest rate in that case.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    When you say your financial state is bad, the lenders will know about this one. However, there must be some way out of this predicament. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The final solution to get funds as venture capital is to work with a leasing or funding program provided by a financial institution in the form of a funding company. There is also a funding system that is not in the form of lending, but the purchase of movable assets to support your business such as a vehicle.

Share on facebook