Thread: Bitcoin

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Is cryptocurrency still worth investing in?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    In practical terms, this means that transactions involving Litecoin will be confirmed four times faster than those for Bitcoin, according to Seeking Alpha's Melwin Phillip. ... For investment purposes, this means that users will spend less money paying to buy or sell Litecoin than they would Bitcoin.

Share on facebook

Last edited by booxingcomponents; 02-26-2020 at 01:20 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Inendarar View Post
    Yeah, of course!! Bitcoins will grow up soon, I am sure, and you can invest in it, or you can trade, that is your choice, up to you. But I recommend you to check how much you can earn if you'll trade bitcoin in pairs with altcoins with great volatility level. You can make trades in one day using some instruments and services like https://swapspace.co/ that allows you to swap cryptocurrency almost immediately.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Inendarar View Post
    Yeah, of course!! Bitcoins will grow up soon, I am sure, and you can invest in it, or you can trade, that is your choice, up to you. But I recommend you to check how much you can earn if you'll trade bitcoin in pairs with altcoins with great volatility level. You can make trades in one day using some instruments and services like https://swapspace.co/ that allows you to swap cryptocurrency almost immediately.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    To be honest, crypto trading is not my cup of tea. I have always been interested in forex trading. Moreover, it is easier to find good trading platforms for forex. For example, you can read about Olymptrade following link. In my opinion, this is an awesome platform

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone guys! It seems to me that you should not be afraid of cryptocurrency, because now in the modern world any processes are automated, and maybe bitcoins are the money of the future, no one knows. But I can advise you how you can increase your income and have a good time. You can see it here all the necessary information about the game of dice for cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Cryptocurrency exchanges are nowadays in demand if we're talking about selling crypto in general. Crypto exchanges are emerging as some of the biggest gainers of the cryptocurrency boom. I personally use https://changehero.io/ platform to transfer my BTC into USD.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is a decentralized advanced money without a national bank or single head that can be sent from client to client on the distributed bitcoin organize without the requirement for go-betweens.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcollins View Post
    Bitcoin is a cryptographic money. It is a decentralized advanced money without a national bank or single overseer that can be sent from client to client on the distributed bitcoin arrange without the requirement for middle people. I trade with the help
    I was looking for a helper to get a good income, as I am a newcomer in the area. Will any tutorial be useful? Or just use this and I will see the results asap? What is better?

Share on facebook

Last edited by RosalindaSmith; 07-20-2020 at 05:37 PM.