Thread: Bitcoin

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
  1. Collapse Details
    Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    In my opinion you have to understand that bitcoin is just one type of cryptocurrencies. ANd nowadays there are more stable and interesting crypto tokens like ethereum, bancor, etc. Just look at the bancor price, I believe that one time it can be higher than bitcoin. So if you want to invest I recommend you to think twice what crypto currency to choose.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you need to exchange or buy/sell bitcoin, OTC exchange is the best option. Like Changelly, that've popped up in crypto news multiple times recently

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by TJames View Post
    If you need to exchange or buy/sell bitcoin, OTC exchange is the best option. Like Changelly, that've popped up in crypto news multiple times recently
    Sure, I agree with you completely. Mostly, if people are looking for the opportunity to work with cryptocurrency, it is better to make sure that everything is done according to the best guides or simply use https://3commas.io/ for such work.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The whole thing is not the ability to sell-buy, but the very possibility of the emergence of new pairs of cryptocurrency, tokens, etc. Limitless possibilities for anonymity of money, which is extremely important in our world.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Asaka View Post
    The whole thing is not the ability to sell-buy, but the very possibility of the emergence of new pairs of cryptocurrency, tokens, etc. Limitless possibilities for anonymity of money, which is extremely important in our world.
    And it seems to me that the opportunity to sell-buy is one of the main things that attracts investors. Moreover, to do this anonymously, without control of the state and financial structures. This led to the popularity of cryptocurrency. The dynamics of cryptocurrency is now extremely difficult in the forecasts, but this site helps me https://www.crypto-rating.com/ . Perhaps this is what allowed me not to lose my investments.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Bitcoin as well Ripple are the Good Investment for the Long Term..

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It is legal to use bitcoin in the United States, and payments are subject to the same taxes and reporting requirements as any other currency. There is no physical bitcoin currency the way there is a dollar, euro or pound. ... Ledgers known as blockchains are used to keep track of the existence of bitcoin.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think Bitcoin Has a Vast Future, Bitcoin Will Regain Its Dominance In The Cryptocurrency Markets In 2019. .By the end of 2019, Bitcoin will reclaim nearly two-thirds of the crypto-market capitalization as altcoins lose their luster because of growing risk aversion among cryptocurrency investors.

Share on facebook