Thread: Bitcoin

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    It is interesting to read this discussion today, when the price on Bitcoin has been increasing. I invested in this currency in 2017. Of course, I'm glad today, but I regret that I didn't do this earlier. I look through several crypto forums from time to time and I noticed that there are many discussions about the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I like reading them, because people share much useful info there. Also I check Bitcoin reviews on a crypto platform https://revain.org/projects/bitcoin, it helps me to be aware of the situation on the crypto market. I want to say, it is important to learn from other people's experience. What is your advice, guys? How do you choose time to buy or sell cryptocurrencies?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency - is a type of money that is completely virtual. ... This makes it possible to trace the history of Bitcoins to stop people from spending coins they do not own, making copies or undo-ing transactions.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I personally think investing in Bitcoin is a good idea if you have some spare change you don’t mind investing. In fact, I think Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could the best investment of this decade, 20% gains in one day are not uncommon, stock market investors pray for returns like this. Polyx - If you live in Europe this is the best option hands down and buy bitcoin, you can buy and sell Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash instantly and Gold verification only takes about 10 minutes - this exchange is only available for European customers at the moment.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by olivershap18 View Post
    I personally think investing in Bitcoin is a good idea if you have some spare change you don’t mind investing. In fact, I think Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could the best investment of this decade, 20% gains in one day are not uncommon, stock market investors pray for returns like this. Polyx - If you live in Europe this is the best option hands down and buy bitcoin, you can buy and sell Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash instantly and Gold verification only takes about 10 minutes - this exchange is only available for European customers at the moment and earn it with the help of https://3commas.io/blog/best-crypto-trading-bot .
    There are several variants in the world of how people can get income. And one of the best is trading bot as the best assistant in its usage. So everything is connected to this here and there and can be applied to the following.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yeap, nowadays it's a pretty popular question to talk about. I did surf through many sites that were related with crypto, and was looking for ways how to buy and sell currency with the smallest commission. With the use of BTCBIT I got much more profit than on previous sites, that's why I use it. I still buy/sell/exchange currency on this site for more than 2 years, and can definitely rely on it.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Lirena; 12-13-2019 at 07:18 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Cryptocurrency always has a good price, especially Bitcoin. If you are interested in this issue, then I advise you to study it on the website https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/ detailed information is provided here.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Bitcoin is a digital money. It is a decentralized computerized cash without a national bank or single manager that can be sent from client to client on the distributed bitcoin arrange without the requirement for mediators.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    How much bitcoin cost now?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You have reminded me a funny situation about bitcoin that happens to me. I had a bitcoin wallet, and I was monitoring its price time to time. Once I have seen that the price grew up and now it is more expensive than I have bought it. I decided that time to exchange bitcoins in dollars has come. When I trued to enter the wallet I understood that I have forgotten my password. I was in panic. But thank my old friend programmer who’s suggested me recovering the password with hacking service hashcat online. It really worked and saved my investing. I am happy that such services exist.

Share on facebook

Last edited by RoyFollman; 01-23-2020 at 04:20 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    I know that bitcoin has recently begun to rise in price and I want to take advantage of this. In order to convert cryptocurrency into money, my friend advised me to use hiribi. He said that this is a good online exchanger, which is well known among cryptocurrency traders, because you can quickly and safely withdraw your money to your bank card or other payment system with a minimum commission. I often compare bitcoin rates on different online exchangers and noticed that many exchangers offer low cost compared to the exchange. I used to think that you need to choose an exchanger with the highest exchange rate, but now I know that there are a lot of scammers on the Internet and I need to choose an exchanger with good reviews.

Share on facebook

Last edited by SamillaR; 01-23-2020 at 09:02 AM.