Thread: Bitcoin

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
  1. Collapse Details
    It is interesting to read this discussion today, when the price on Bitcoin has been increasing. I invested in this currency in 2017. Of course, I'm glad today, but I regret that I didn't do this earlier. I look through several crypto forums from time to time and I noticed that there are many discussions about the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I like reading them, because people share much useful info there. Also I check Bitcoin reviews on a crypto platform https://revain.org/projects/bitcoin, it helps me to be aware of the situation on the crypto market. I want to say, it is important to learn from other people's experience. What is your advice, guys? How do you choose time to buy or sell cryptocurrencies?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency - is a type of money that is completely virtual. ... This makes it possible to trace the history of Bitcoins to stop people from spending coins they do not own, making copies or undo-ing transactions.

Share on facebook