Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Free Internet Classifieds?
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know who sees or where free internet classifieds are found in the web. There are heaps of sites that offer free classifieds, but I have no idea where they are displayed. Is there any point in pursuing this?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Try Craig's List. It depends on what you are selling. My wife sold a couple pieces of furniture on it with a fREE listing, but for business sales, they charge.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You could do a search with the terms that are relevant to your product or service. Visit all the first 20 results and loo for where you can place a link to your site. Some are free, others require a reciprocal link bac to their site, while others are paid for.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There is also freeonlineads.net - they are free as well.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You Yahoo! ? Try classifieds.yahoo.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello,

My name is Duncan. My first post here. I suggest go to Google and do a search for "Free Classifieds" and start at the top. Another great way to get listing delivered to you in your inbox. Go to google and start a free account. Start a Google Alert with the key words "Free Classifieds", set the delivery for daily. Google Alerts will send you n email daily with their findings. I do the same process for free email, free email lists, free advertising, and viral marketing. I get great resources in my box everyday. Give it a try!

Sincerely,
    Duncan Judson
    The Viral Source

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think nothing is better than Quikr and Olx...
    If anybody requires classifieds for Real Estate especially than I can suggest many more...

Share on facebook

Sachin Tyagi is a Real Estate Consultant and Real Estate writer from last 2 Years who provides best services to our Clients at all location. We are offering Best quality Properties all over India.

8. Collapse Details
    I have been using expatriates.com, it is free and versatile -- whether you are placing an ad or looking for one. But certainly, craiglist is more up-to-date.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    CraigsList is by far the best free classified ads online. Especially if you're trying to get as many views as possible. The only thing is, CraigsList generally works with your ads locally. What is it you're trying to place ads for? Maybe I can give you a few more pointers if I know the specifics.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Craigslist is definitely one of the most popular options, but I don't see how it can hurt to use any and all of them. It's free, so it's not like you're losing anything, and you never know how much traffic you can bring in with these ads. I don't know your niche, but finding free listings that are related to your niche directly can also help a lot. Posting on forums and such is another great way to spread the word, but make sure that you don't spam!

Share on facebook