Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Craigslist and Backpage are the biggest two by far. However, there are so many free classified ad sites on the internet it's not even funny. All you have to do is do a Google or Yahoo search for "free classified ad sites" and the #1 website in the search results will have a list of 100 sites that you can use to post classified ads for free. Only the top 4 or 5 actually get any descent traffic, but you can still never have your phone number or website address in too many places online!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Search in Google "free classified sites", it shows you lots and lots of related results.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Classified is best technique increase your website traffic and i have use locanto.com best site..

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Try Craigslist and Kijiji. They are the most popular ones with lots of users accessing the sites everyday. There are plenty of other, smaller classifieds available but you just need to do some digging and find them. These are local classifieds that are well known to the locals of that city or town. Simply search (city name) + online classifieds. People enjoy using Kijiji and Craigslist but are often discouraged because of the distance that they have to drive to pick up the item. By posting in local classifieds, you will be more likely to get a customer.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Free classified sites are pretty much dead and useless at this point. With the one big exception being craigslist, but even still it's not worth it if you are trying to promote a website.

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

6. Collapse Details
    Craigslist and Backpage are your two best bets when it comes to free classifieds on the web. Literally everyone is on craigslist for one reason or another whether they are selling cars, vintage antiques, or even offering someone a job. Backpage is a place that is like Craigslist, but it is more targeted towards business owners to look for people ready and willing to work. They have options that are key to finding what you need in a simpler fashion than Craigslist. Both have their pros and cons, and I would highly recommend both as both have worked tremendously well for me. Good luck!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A simple Google search will give you several sites. If you need a refined search include the keyword in your niche. I have done so in the past and got a lot results that were helpful. I hope this helps out.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    This is great advice, I do a search when I get ready to add new classified service. But craigslist is real good, they let you advertise biz ops,
    and products just be careful not to word your ad wrong. This is good you can place ads over the united states.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Kijiji is huge in Canada .. Way more easier to use and legitimate than Craigslist .. No one uses craigslist at all here ..

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    To reach people in the UK you'd have to use http://www.gumtree.com/. It's like the UK's Craiglist. But the thing about classifieds is that you have to post numerous ads to get noticed. For the best results therefore you'd have to outsource the listing of the ads so that you don't get penalized for spamming.

Share on facebook