Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You can always Google something like free classified Internet advertising and see what comes up in the search. I know with Craigslist you do have to avoid placing any links in their free classifieds because they will generally get flagged and deleted if it links to your Website or a 3rd party site, which is understandable since Craigslist really wants people to pay for this type of advertising. OLX is free and you can place ads in any area of the U.S., but I never really had any luck with OLX.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I definitely understand what LindaKay is saying about posting on forums and you do want to be careful with forums and always follow their guidelines. I always place the link to my Website in my forum profiles when it's allowed, because surprisingly you do get a lot of people checking out your profile in some of the forums so hopefully they'll check out your Website, too.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    free classified, more available online like olx, quickr, etc.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I would put your energy into creating a strong website that can show up on the first page of search engines and create your own permanent 'online advertisement' by showing up locally and nationwide anytime someone googles your product or service keywords.

Share on facebook

Jake Miller
    Founder, CEO
    Miller Marketing Group
    www.millermarketingroup.com

5. Collapse Details
    Advertise-it.net is another one also. I tend to just use mainly craigslist though. I find I get the best results with Craigslist. People seem to respond to my adverts. I try to put ads in as many places as possible though. The more places the better.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can alway look for this kind of stuff on Craigslist. They are not always legit though but that's a known classified ads online. You might want to take your chances but be careful.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Internet Classifieds are one of the most cost effective way of advertising. It is a very popular mode of advertising for small businesses. But its main drawback is that it does not guarantee that the information will rich a lot of people. Craigslist is one of the most popular site for internet classifieds and is absolutely free for basic users.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Craigslist will be your best option due to the amount of traffic they get. If the item is a car you can get free accounts with many car search websites. Additionally sometimes it is worth paying the fees to Ebay auction off an item,

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Craigslist is the obvious first answer. There's also a site called For Sale or For Trade (I think). If you are already on Facebook, you can use that too and it may be the most convenient. My area has Facebook groups for online garage sales. You just join the group and post your item with pictures, info and price. It works really well.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    OLX is a great alternative. It's not as well known as some of the others, but the good thing about that is that there is also less competition for the attention of those who do frequent the site. Also, not being well known doesn't at all mean that there aren't many users there, as there are still a lot - just probably not as much as Craigslist but significant enough to make an impact effect. Also, just try to search some online since there might be some sites that are local to your area that offer it and that can provide a good minor addition to your campaign.

Share on facebook