1. Collapse Details
    Templates! (Similar to Business in a Box)
    Hi All,

This is my first time here so I might be posting in the wrong section! But here goes

I'm currently using business in a box for templates which is great but doesn't have a lot of what I'm after.

Does anyone know of any other software programs/websites that are good for editible template bundles for business use?

We currently only use word/excel/PowerPoint etc so I'm not really after indesign/Wordpress etc templates.

Any advice would be great

Thanks in advance.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Try to work on WordPress themes which are free and open source, easy to edit and modify the elements like widgets, appearance, editor, header code, footer area, menus, media, general settings like website title and sub title, main page settings. So this is the best open source, like we have other options joomla, magento, drupal etc.,

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Have your tried www.wix.com? No coding or experienced required. You can use one of their pre-made template and customize to your liking or just start from scratch.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Templates now a day template its one of the biggest and big showcase product

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jjackevans View Post
    You can find many already-made things for you website nowadays.
    Yes, it is quite useful thing for web developers. I use such ready-made design elements quite often. It can be fonts, different icons, templates, backgrounds, graphic elements, etc. There you can find many profitable deals https://masterbundles.com/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    used wix.com you see that ad in adword

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The first criterion is a blog template with light and not heavy pagepeed loading. For now the points I mentioned are in accordance with Google's current algorithm. So this pagespeed is able to improve ranking in Google SERP.

Share on facebook